Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Do You Own a Kindle?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Do You Own a Kindle? Post 302529348 by click on Thursday 9th of June 2011 06:12:50 AM
Old 06-09-2011
No. I love the smell of books, and also love to own books and share them Smilie

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Hardware

Forcing Linux to keep charging my Kindle

Linux seems to have weird USB power saving features, my Kindle 3 only gets some charge before Linux powers down the USB port. When the device is mounted, it doesn't get enough power, with this same hardware under Windows I don't get the message on the Kindle "currently your kindle is not... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: John Tate
2 Replies
apertium-gen-lextormono(1)												apertium-gen-lextormono(1)

NAME
apertium-gen-lextormono - This application is part of ( apertium ) This tool is part of the apertium machine translation architecture: http://apertium.org. SYNOPSIS
apertium-gen-lextormono lr | rl input_file output_file DESCRIPTION
apertium-gen-lextormono is the application responsible for generating the monolingual dictionary used by the lexical selection module to know about the translation sense marks of each source language word. OPTIONS
lr The monolingual dictionary to generate is for left to right translation. rl The monolingual dictionary to generate is for right to left translation. FILES
These are the kinds of files used with this tool: input_file A bilingual dictionary. output_file A monolingual dictionary that for each word gives its translation sense marks. SEE ALSO
apertium-gen-lextorbil(1), apertium-preprocess-corpus-lextor(1), apertium-gen-stopwords-lextor(1), apertium-gen-wlist-lextor(1), aper- tium-gen-wlist-lextor-translation(1), apertium-lextor-eval(1), apertium-lextor(1). BUGS
Lots of...lurking in the dark and waiting for you! AUTHOR
(c) 2005,2006 Universitat d'Alacant / Universidad de Alicante. All rights reserved. 2006-12-11 apertium-gen-lextormono(1)