Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting help with script Alert log not update every time. Post 302526310 by ooilinlove on Tuesday 31st of May 2011 06:18:51 AM
Old 05-31-2011
Smilie Thank you very much. But ! ie error.

Code:
Tue May 31 17:13:19 ICT 2011
log1.log OK
./time.sh: line 30: time_arr[0]: command not found
log2.log :: not update file size   1  minute.

Tue May 31 17:14:19 ICT 2011
log1.log OK
log2.log :: not update file size   2  minute.

Tue May 31 17:15:19 ICT 2011
log1.log OK
log2.log :: not update file size   3  minute.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Script to Extract time from log files and write to a excel

Can someone help me with writing a unix script for following requirement 1) I have a log file in which we have start time and end time (format: hh:mm:ss) Example: starting script on Thu Jun 5 20:50:52 Thu Jun 5 21:55:33 - Script Completed 2) I want to extract start time and end time of... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: santosham
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script to Extract time from log files and write to a excel

Can someone help me with writing a unix script for following requirement 1) I have a log file in which we have start time and end time (format: hh:mm:ss) Example: starting script on Thu Jun 5 20:50:52 --------- Thu Jun 5 21:55:33 - Script Completed 2) I want to extract... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: santosham
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell script not getting current error messages with time from alert.log

Hi All, I need to get current error messages with time from alert.log.Below is my shell script but it's not working to meet this objective. could anyone pls share on the above issue for resolution: #################################################################### ## ckalertlog.sh ##... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: a1_win
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help writing a script check log not update.

:wall:Dear All.:p How to check log size every 10min. by script (not crontab) if log size not change with alert "Log not update" My Path :: /usr/home/logical/mono/log/tplink/ My Log :: mono11_tplink.log , mono12_tplink.log , etc I want oup put. EX. if log not update. . . . Fri Jan ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ooilinlove
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Alert log not update every time.

My Script . This check log file size every 1 minute. #! /bin/bash logFiles="log1.log log2.log" logLocation="/usr/home/test/log/" sleepTime=60 failMessage=":: Log not running :: Pls Check Service" successMessage="OK" arr=($logFiles) arrlen=${#arr} arrcount=() date for... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to capture ORA errors from Alert Log

Hi, as the title says, I am after a simple script, which will open the Alert log from an 11.2.0.1 Linux environment and mail the error message and description to a recipient email address. I can then schedule this job via cron and let it run every 15 minutes. I have searched online... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: jnrpeardba
16 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Oracle Alert log script

Hi, I'm trying to write a shell script on HP-UX to search through Oracle alert logs for errors which always start with ORA-. If it does find an error I'd like it to print the date line (which precedes the error by a line or two normally) as well as the error line. So in the example below I'd like... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: capesong
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Check log file size every 10 minute. Alert if log not update

How to check log size every 10min. by script (can use crontab) if log size not change with alert "Log not update" Base run on SunOS 5.8 Generic_Virtual sun4u sparc SUNW,SPARC-Enterprise logFiles="log1.log log2.log" logLocation="/usr/home/test/log/" Out put. Tue Jan 31... (3 Replies)
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

I need a Script to read Log string and check date at the same time

I need to check 1 log file, which is logging: 2014-08-18T09:10:39+02:00 user: XXXXX START FEATURE 2014-08-18T09:10:39+02:00 user: XXXXX FINISH FEATURE I first need to check that the START FEATURE starts and finish on the same time/date for the same user, which is different each time START... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TheBest43
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to capture Current day ORA errors from Alert Log

Please provide Shell script to capture ORA errors from Alert Log for a given date or Current date. -Veera (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Veera_V
1 Replies
LOG(3)							   BSD Library Functions Manual 						    LOG(3)

NAME
log, log2, log10, log1p, -- logarithm functions SYNOPSIS
#include <math.h> double log(double x); long double logl(long double x); float logf(float x); double log2(double x); long double log2l(long double x); float log2f(float x); double log10(double x); long double log10l(long double x); float log10f(float x); double log1p(double x); long double log1pl(long double x); float log1pf(float x); DESCRIPTION
The log() function computes the value of the natural logarithm of argument x. The log2() function computes the value of the logarithm of argument x to base 2. The log10() function computes the value of the logarithm of argument x to base 10. If x is nearly zero, then the common expression log(1 + x) will not be able to produce accurate results, as most (or all) of the information in x will be lost by addition. Instead, use log1p(x) to perform the same computation without undue loss of accuracy. If you find yourself using this function, you are likely to also be interested in the expm1() function. SPECIAL VALUES
log(+-0), log2(+-0), and log10(+-0) return -infinity and raise the "divide-by-zero" floating-point exception. log(1), log2(1), and log10(1) return +0. log(x), log2(x), and log10(x) return a NaN and raise the "invalid" floating-point exception for x < 0. log(+infinity), log2(+infinity), and log10(+infinity) return +infinity. log1p(+-0) returns +-0. log1p(-1) returns -infinity and raises the "divide-by-zero" floating-point exception. log1p(x) returns a NaN and raises the "invalid" floating-point exception for x < -1. log1p(+infinity) returns +infinity. VECTOR OPERATIONS
If you need to apply the log() functions to SIMD vectors or arrays, using the following functions provided by the Accelerate.framework may give significantly better performance: #include <Accelerate/Accelerate.h> vFloat vlogf(vFloat x); vFloat vlog1pf(vFloat x); vFloat vlog10f(vFloat x); void vvlogf(float *y, const float *x, const int *n); void vvlog(double *y, const double *x, const int *n); void vvlog1pf(float *y, const float *x, const int *n); void vvlog1p(double *y, const double *x, const int *n); void vvlog10f(float *y, const float *x, const int *n); void vvlog10(double *y, const double *x, const int *n); void vvlog2f(float *y, const float *x, const int *n); void vvlog2(double *y, const double *x, const int *n); SEE ALSO
exp(3), pow(3), math(3) STANDARDS
The log(), log2(), log10,() and log1p() functions conform to ISO/IEC 9899:2011. 4th Berkeley Distribution August 16, 2012 4th Berkeley Distribution