Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Family tree illustrated
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Family tree illustrated Post 302526202 by zxmaus on Monday 30th of May 2011 09:42:49 PM
Old 05-30-2011
This stops unfortunately in 2003
Regards
zxmaus

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. OS X (Apple)

Address family not supported by protocol family

Hi, I compiled with no error a C program, than I tryed to execute it and than I get this error: connessione al server fallita: Address family not supported by protocol family What does it mean? Why I get this error only on Mac os x while on Ubuntu the program works? The code is:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: DNAx86
3 Replies

2. Programming

TCP/IP Illustrated

Hi guys. I'm going to buy TCP/IP Illustrated series(3 Volumes). But I saw that these books are very outdated. But reviews at amazon says that these books are awesome. What is your idea? Is it worth? What else do you suggest? I'm interested in practical books from protocol design to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: majid.merkava
1 Replies

3. Programming

Working of exec family of functions

Hi, I am studying exec family of functions.Its man page says,it replaces the current process image with a new process image. If it replaces the binary,then after returning back,how does it get the previous parameters of the process which called exec?As replacing process image means replacing all... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Radha.Krishna
1 Replies
TREE-PPUZZLE(1) 					      General Commands Manual						   TREE-PPUZZLE(1)

NAME
tree-ppuzzle - Reconstruction of phylogenetic trees by maximum likelihood (parallelized version) SYNOPSIS
tree-ppuzzle DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the tree-ppuzzle command. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. TREE-PPUZZLE is the new name for the program previously known as PPUZZLE! tree-puzzle is an interactive console program that implements a fast tree search algorithm, quartet puzzling, that allows analysis of large data sets and automatically assigns estimations of support to each internal branch. TREE-PPUZZLE also computes pairwise maximum likelihood distances as well as branch lengths for user specified trees. Branch lengths can also be calculated under the clock-assumption. In addi- tion, TREE-PPUZZLE offers a novel method, likelihood mapping, to investigate the support of a hypothesized internal branch without comput- ing an overall tree and to visualize the phylogenetic content of a sequence alignment. This program is the paralelized version of tree-puzzle. OPTIONS
There are no options. For usage please look at /usr/share/doc/tree-puzzle/tree-puzzle.pdf. SEE ALSO
phylip(1), treetool(1). tree-puzzle(1). This manual page was written by Dr. Guenter Bechly <gbechly@debian.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). April 20, 2001 TREE-PPUZZLE(1)