Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Dump eMail image to directory Post 302525323 by Diesel. on Thursday 26th of May 2011 11:12:02 AM
Old 05-26-2011
Thank you!
These forums rock.
Will start working on it step-by-step tonight when I get out of the second job.
Smilie

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

help, what is the difference between core dump and panic dump?

help, what is the difference between core dump and panic dump? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aileen
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Shell script to send email alert for core dump

Friends, I am in search for a shell script that is capable of running as a cronjob and have to send out an email when ever there is a CORE DUMP. Please post the hints to achieve my goal. Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rtatineni
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Create an Ignite image on tape from Online IgniteUX image

Hi, (HP-UX 11.11) I need to create a tape image of an igniteUX image created on our igniteUX server. That is to say. I have a "Online" image of the igniteUX of the targeted system but I now need to copy it to a useable TAPE (igniteUX) image so i can build an other server from it that is not... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Andrek
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Image in email

hi all I have to send a mail, that should have an image at the backgound of the text. i know to send it as an attachment, but how can i set it as backgound. Please help. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: infyanurag
2 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

SMTP Server - dump email

Background: I am replicating a set of servers into a "bubble" for testing. Those systems cannot be aware they are in a "bubble" so I must replicate all external services. I have successfully replicated most of those services except SMTP. I would like to configure an SMTP server that collects... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: NFN_NLN
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

bash dump raw email body txt from Maildir

I'm setting up a cronjob that will hopefully dump the contents of a email delivered to Maildir/new/ to /home/user/raw.txt (and then delete that email) I could manually remove the bottom line of the raw email, then place the contents in the next line up in the /home/user/raw.txt, but it seems to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: unclecameron
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Multiple .gz decompress files and dump other directory

I have code below for i in *.gz; do gzip -dc $i /home/vizion/Desktop/gzipfile/; done one more for i in *.gz; do gunzip -dc $i /home/vizion/Desktop/gzipfile/; done both are getting error: "gunzip: /home/vizion/Desktop/gzipfile/ is a directory -- ignored " i have requirement below in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Chenchireddy
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Count total image in directory

Dear all, I have a directory consisted of files in .jpg, .jpeg etc..all of them are image 20140411030143_62811159403_92886.jpg 5/11/2014 15:01 197K 20140415024737_62811618747_116460.jpg 4/15/2014 14:47 17K 20140415031003_62811618747_109192.jpg 4/17/2014 15:10 17K... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: radius
4 Replies
PUZZLE-DIFF(1)															    PUZZLE-DIFF(1)

NAME
puzzle-diff - Compare pictures with libpuzzle SYNOPSIS
[-b <contrast barrier for cropping>] [-c] [-C <max cropping ratio>] [-e] [-E <similarity threshold>] [-h] [-H <max height>] [-l <lambdas>] [-n <noise cutoff>] [-p <p ratio>] [-t] [-W <max width>] <file 1> <file 2> DESCRIPTION
puzzle-diff compares two pictures and outputs the normalized distance. Try puzzle-diff -h for more info. EXAMPLES
Output distance between two images: $ puzzle-diff pic-a-0.jpg pics-a-1.jpg 0.102286 Compare two images, exit with 10 if they look the same, exit with 20 if they don't (may be useful for scripts): $ puzzle-diff -e pic-a-0.jpg pics-a-1.jpg $ echo $? 10 Compute distance, without cropping and with computing the average intensity of the whole blocks: $ puzzle-diff -p 1.0 -c pic-a-0.jpg pic-a-1.jpg 0.0523151 AUTHORS
Frank DENIS libpuzzle at pureftpd dot org SEE ALSO
libpuzzle(3), puzzle_set(3) 2012-05-09 PUZZLE-DIFF(1)