Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: blz help me to do this..
Homework and Emergencies Homework & Coursework Questions blz help me to do this.. Post 302524212 by S4K on Sunday 22nd of May 2011 10:54:51 AM
Old 05-22-2011
blz help me to do this..

1-Write a script that takes exactly one argument, a directory name.

2- If the number of arguments is more or less than one, print a usage message.

3-If the argument is not a directory, print another message.

4-For the given directory, print the five biggest files and the five files that were most recently modified.

gdcmscanner(1)							       GDCM							    gdcmscanner(1)

NAME
gdcmscanner - Scan a directory containing DICOM files. SYNOPSIS
gdcmscanner [options] directory DESCRIPTION
The gdcmscanner is a command line tool to quickly extract value from a set of DICOM attribute in a DICOM File-Set. PARAMETERS -d --dir DICOM directory -t --tag %d,%d DICOM tag(s) to look for options -p --print Print output. -r --recursive Recusively descend directory. general options -h --help print this help text and exit -v --version print version information and exit -V --verbose verbose mode (warning+error). -W --warning warning mode, print warning information -E --error error mode, print error information -D --debug debug mode, print debug information Typical usage Simple usage In order to display all the value for Patient Name (0010,0010) in the directory name gdcmData, simply do: $ gdcmscanner -t 10,10 -d gdcmData -p Complex usage Because gdcmscanner does not support progress, you have to wait until all files are traversed to see any results. This is quite cumbersome, on UNIX this can be worked around with the following trick: $ find gdcmData -type d -exec gdcmscanner -t 10,10 -d {} -p ; So all directory are locally traversed (no child directory are recursively traversed), which means results comes out much faster. SEE ALSO
gdcmdump(1), gdcmraw(1) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2006-2011 Mathieu Malaterre Version 2.2.0 Tue Feb 5 2013 gdcmscanner(1)