Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris nagios-plugins-1.4.15 Install Problem on Solaris 10 Post 302523746 by ygemici on Thursday 19th of May 2011 04:22:13 PM
Old 05-19-2011
I think it requires /usr/xpg4/bin/grep.
check it is installed or not. if is not installed , install SUNWxcu4 package and then resume your setup.

regards
ygemici
This User Gave Thanks to ygemici For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX and Linux Applications

Nagios aka Netsaint plugins

Hi guys, I'm looking for a Nagios plugin which monitors selected processes and if they die, restarts them. Does anyone have such a plugin\script, or could anyone point me in the right direction? Cheers Jamie (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: JayC89
3 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris install problem!!

I am running an x86 system with a clean 300GB hard drive. i installed solaris10 on it the first time as a slave drive(the other drive had xp on it and it was the active part). it gave me bad file system error among other things...bla bla bla... so i took out the drive with xp on it and switched... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vutty81
5 Replies

3. Infrastructure Monitoring

creating nagios plugins and defining services

Hello friends, i have essential nagios documents and some basic configuration documents but they dont meet my needs, so i would like to have a detailed, comprehensive documents that refers to pluggins, how to configure a complex nagios script as a service, maybe even how to trigger another... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: EAGL€
0 Replies

4. Red Hat

Cannot install gedit-plugins-2.16.0 on RHEL 5.7 (Tikanga)

I am trying to compile the gedit plugins with gedit 2.16.0 and RHEL 5.7 (arch: i386). I downloaded the package and followed the instruction in README: The error output: checking for GEDIT... configure: error: Package requirements ( glib-2.0 >= 2.8.0 gtk+-2.0 >= 2.8.0 gtksourceview-1.0 >=... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: imperialguy
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Creating additional plugins for nagios

Team would like to know if anyone here had created a basic nagios plugin. I did write a simple postfix service checker. Then add it in nagios nrpe.cfg then restart nrpe and nagios and it is not working, its like i cant receive email if the service is stopped or running. #!/bin/bash... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kenshinhimura
0 Replies

6. Infrastructure Monitoring

Nagios plugins

I don't like the standard monitoring plugins for Nagios. After hours of checking out alternatives, I finally decided to develop some own alternatives (and spend days ;)). The goal was to make system monitoring simple. (And not: getting as many details as possible.) The plugins are written in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: MadeInGermany
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris install problem

Hi does someone have a solaris 10 install problem on a sunfire v880? it keeps hanging (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: simplextibi
8 Replies
DH_BUGFILES(1)							     Debhelper							    DH_BUGFILES(1)

NAME
dh_bugfiles - install bug reporting customization files into package build directories SYNOPSIS
dh_bugfiles [-A] [debhelperoptions] DESCRIPTION
dh_bugfiles is a debhelper program that is responsible for installing bug reporting customization files (bug scripts and/or bug control files and/or presubj files) into package build directories. FILES
debian/package.bug-script This is the script to be run by the bug reporting program for generating a bug report template. This file is installed as usr/share/bug/package in the package build directory if no other types of bug reporting customization files are going to be installed for the package in question. Otherwise, this file is installed as usr/share/bug/package/script. Finally, the installed script is given execute permissions. debian/package.bug-control It is the bug control file containing some directions for the bug reporting tool. This file is installed as usr/share/bug/package/control in the package build directory. debian/package.bug-presubj The contents of this file are displayed to the user by the bug reporting tool before allowing the user to write a bug report on the package to the Debian Bug Tracking System. This file is installed as usr/share/bug/package/presubj in the package build directory. OPTIONS
-A, --all Install debian/bug-* files to ALL packages acted on when respective debian/package.bug-* files do not exist. Normally, debian/bug-* will be installed to the first package only. SEE ALSO
/usr/share/doc/reportbug/README.developers.gz debhelper(1) This program is a part of debhelper. AUTHOR
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu> 11.1.6ubuntu2 2018-05-10 DH_BUGFILES(1)