Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming #pragma warn codes on Sun Solaris to disable some warns? Post 302521957 by fpmurphy on Friday 13th of May 2011 12:20:06 AM
Old 05-13-2011
It is difficult to advise/help you if you do not know what compiler you are using.

What happens if you enter:
Code:
gcc -v
cc -v

What output do you get?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Tips and Tutorials

Solaris Patch exit codes

The most common Solaris exit codes you will see is 2 or 8, but have you ever had a different exit code and wondered what it means ? Well you need not wonder no more... Patch Exit Codes ---------------- 0 No error 1 Usage error 2 Attempt to apply a patch that's already... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tornado
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Problem in generating codes in solaris server!!

I have a solaris server having oracle and oracle apps running ! When some one attempts to generate a code, they click a link on the web interface which runs an rsh script from a computer called Helpdesk onto my solaris server and what happens is the web interface show an error message saying... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: SmartestVEGA
4 Replies

3. Solaris

Sun Fire 280R Sun Solaris CRT/Monitor requirements

I am new to Sun. I brought Sun Fire 280R to practice UNIX. What are the requirements for the monitor/CRT? Will it burn out old non-Sun CRTs? Does it need LCD monitor? Thanks. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bramptonmt
3 Replies

4. Programming

print C codes from Solaris 10, x86 to cygwin on Windows?

Sorry, I meant to type "porting C codes from Solaris 10, x86 to cygwin in Windows" I just installed cygwin 1.7 to my Windows PC. I have a C program that compiles fine using gcc on Solaris 10, x86. This C program contains system calls like: system ("ls -l > file.txt"); and system... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: serendipity1276
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Disable Serials ports in Sun Fire v490

Hello people from Argentina i said you Hello. I am doing some works from an auditory. They want to disable login prompts on serial ports. Somebody knows how to do that? Thank your time. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: enkei17
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Sun T2000 error codes

I got a Power supply failure. I replaced the power supply and still got the error. Any ideas on what I should try next? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 642fiddi
1 Replies

7. Solaris

pramga warn codes: where I can see all possible?

(I will not duplicate my post that I create in 'Programming' ( My post ), but the issue also (after C ) is related to Sun Solaris.) I need to find the warning-codes to be used in the #pragma warn.. C-code directives to suppress some compilation warnings. More desciptive explanation you... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alex_5161
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Sun Cluster query for enable/disable

Hi, I perform clrs enable/disable resource-group to start/shutown sybase db. If I do it through through scsetup , it asks for Do you require to change the state of resource "sybaseapp-rs" on individual nodes or zones that can master the resource (yes/no) ?. I am bit confused of above... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tuxian
1 Replies
FAUCC(1)																  FAUCC(1)

NAME
faucc - C compiler generating Intel code for 16 bit/32 bit CPUs. SYNOPSIS
faucc [ -B path ] [ -D MACRO [=def]] [ -E ] [ -I path ] [ -L path ] [ -MD ] [-MF file ] [ -MP ] [ -MT target ] [ -O level ] [ -S ] [ -T script ] [ -U macro ] [ -Wl,arg ] [ -Xlinker arg ] [ -b arch ] [ -c ] [ -f arg ] [ -m arch ] [ -nostdlib ] [ -o output ] [ -print-lib-faucc-file-name ] [ --freestanding ] [ --no-stack-protector ] { file ...} DESCRIPTION
faucc is a C compiler, that can generate Intel 16 bit or 32 bit Code. OPTIONS
faucc tries to mimic the options of gcc. A number of options will be passed to the C preprocessor cpp or to the linker (done via a call to the c-compiler gcc) in unmodified form. -B path Override the directory prefix where cc1 is looked up with path. -D MACRO, -D MACRO=def Define MACRO with the optional initial definition def. If def is omitted, it defaults to 1. -E Only perform preprocessing, but do not run the compiler. -I path Add path to the include path in which header files are searched. -L path Add path to the library search path, in which the linker will look for libraries. -MD Output dependency information while preprocessing. -MF, file Output dependency information while preprocessing to file. -MP, When the preprocessor should output dependency information, it will generate PHONY targets for each dependency. -MT target When the preprocessor should output dependency information, use target as the dependency rule target. -O level Currently ignored. -S Output assembly code. -T script Use script as linker script. -U macro Undefine a previously defined macro. -Wl,arg, -Xlinker arg Pass arg to the linker. -b arch Generate code for arch (either i286 or i386) -c Perform compilation, but do not link. -f arg Pass code generation argument arg to the compiler. See the cc1 man page for possible arguments. -m arch Currently ignored. -nostdlib With this option, the linker will only search for libraries that are passed as command line arguments. -o file Write output to file. -print-libfaucc-file-name Print the full path of the internal compiler library libfaucc.a. -static Perform static linking. --freestanding, --no-stack-protector Currently ignored. EXAMPLES
faucc -c hello-world.c -o hello-world.o Compile the program hello-world.c and output the object as hello-wolrd.o. faucc -S -b i286 -o test.s test.c Compile the program test.c to 16 bit code and output the assembly listing to test.s, but do not assemble or link the result yet. SEE ALSO
cc1(1) , cpp(1) , gcc(1) , ld(1) CONTACT
Please report all bugs to FAUcc Team <info@faumachine.org>. FAUcc Homepage [1]. AUTHOR
FAUcc Team COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2009 FAUcc Team. Developed at Friedrich Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg. FAUcc comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. FAUcc is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. See COPYING for details. NOTES
1. FAUcc Homepage http://www.faumachine.org FAUcc Team 03/08/2009 FAUCC(1)