Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming #pragma warn codes on Sun Solaris to disable some warns? Post 302521957 by fpmurphy on Friday 13th of May 2011 12:20:06 AM
Old 05-13-2011
It is difficult to advise/help you if you do not know what compiler you are using.

What happens if you enter:
Code:
gcc -v
cc -v

What output do you get?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Tips and Tutorials

Solaris Patch exit codes

The most common Solaris exit codes you will see is 2 or 8, but have you ever had a different exit code and wondered what it means ? Well you need not wonder no more... Patch Exit Codes ---------------- 0 No error 1 Usage error 2 Attempt to apply a patch that's already... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tornado
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Problem in generating codes in solaris server!!

I have a solaris server having oracle and oracle apps running ! When some one attempts to generate a code, they click a link on the web interface which runs an rsh script from a computer called Helpdesk onto my solaris server and what happens is the web interface show an error message saying... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: SmartestVEGA
4 Replies

3. Solaris

Sun Fire 280R Sun Solaris CRT/Monitor requirements

I am new to Sun. I brought Sun Fire 280R to practice UNIX. What are the requirements for the monitor/CRT? Will it burn out old non-Sun CRTs? Does it need LCD monitor? Thanks. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bramptonmt
3 Replies

4. Programming

print C codes from Solaris 10, x86 to cygwin on Windows?

Sorry, I meant to type "porting C codes from Solaris 10, x86 to cygwin in Windows" I just installed cygwin 1.7 to my Windows PC. I have a C program that compiles fine using gcc on Solaris 10, x86. This C program contains system calls like: system ("ls -l > file.txt"); and system... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: serendipity1276
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Disable Serials ports in Sun Fire v490

Hello people from Argentina i said you Hello. I am doing some works from an auditory. They want to disable login prompts on serial ports. Somebody knows how to do that? Thank your time. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: enkei17
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Sun T2000 error codes

I got a Power supply failure. I replaced the power supply and still got the error. Any ideas on what I should try next? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 642fiddi
1 Replies

7. Solaris

pramga warn codes: where I can see all possible?

(I will not duplicate my post that I create in 'Programming' ( My post ), but the issue also (after C ) is related to Sun Solaris.) I need to find the warning-codes to be used in the #pragma warn.. C-code directives to suppress some compilation warnings. More desciptive explanation you... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alex_5161
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Sun Cluster query for enable/disable

Hi, I perform clrs enable/disable resource-group to start/shutown sybase db. If I do it through through scsetup , it asks for Do you require to change the state of resource "sybaseapp-rs" on individual nodes or zones that can master the resource (yes/no) ?. I am bit confused of above... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tuxian
1 Replies
binfmtc(1)							     binfmt_C								binfmtc(1)

NAME
binfmtc-interpreter - binfmt_misc C handler SYNOPSIS
binfmtc-interpreter C-source-file-name [command-line opions ...] DESCRIPTION
binfmtc-interpreter compiles a C source file specified on the command-line using C compiler, and executes the resulting file. It is designed to be used as a handler for binfmt_misc handler, which is a system used in Linux for handling arbitrary files as executa- bles. The command-line options are passed on to the compiled binary. FILE MAGIC
There is a requirement for C source files to have the magic characters /*BINFMTC: at the beginning of the file. That line also is used to specify the additional command-line options for C compiler. ENVIRONMENT
GCC The compiler used. The default is to use gcc CC The compiler used, if GCC variable is not set. BINFMTCTMPDIR Temporary directory used for binary and execution. Falls back to $TMPDIR $TEMPDIR or /tmp BINFMTC_DEBUG enables debug output if set. BINFMTC_GCC_OPTS Additional GCC options. Use BINFMTC_DEBUG to verify the options being passed on to gcc. The default is -O2 -Wall -g AUTHOR
Junichi Uekawa (dancer@debian.org) Upstream page is available at http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer/software/ SEE ALSO
binfmtasm-interpreter(1), binfmtcxx-interpreter(1), binfmtf-interpreter(1), binfmtf95-interpreter(1), binfmtgcj-interpreter(1) binfmt_misc Dancer 2009 Feb 8 binfmtc(1)