Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Validating XML against XSD
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Validating XML against XSD Post 302520460 by fpmurphy on Saturday 7th of May 2011 10:25:19 AM
Old 05-07-2011
Yes, of course you need to install it if you do not already have it installed.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Generating XML from XSD

Hi all, Am looking for a way to generate XML based on XSDs so that the final XML need not be validated against the XSDs again. Here is the part of the XSD <xsd:element name="first_element"> <xsd:complexType> <xsd:sequence> <xsd:element name="val"/> </xsd:sequence> ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: matrixmadhan
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

XMLLINT COMMAND IN UNIX TO VALIDATE XML AGAINST XSD

Hi i am baby to unix shell script. how do i validate xml agaist xsd and transforms xml using xslt. Thanks Mohan (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohan.cheepu
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help required converting XSD to XML file in PERL

Hi, Please find below the xsd. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" ?> <xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"> <xs:element name="fruitorder"> <xs:complexType> <xs:sequence> <xs:element name="orderperson"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vanitham
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

XML / XSD: what is a good format for amounts?

Suppose I have a XSD definition of amount: <xs:element name="Amount" type="amount> And the amounts themselves are given in the following format in the XML: <amount>1.000.00</amount> In other words, the thousand separator and the decimal point are the same. Does this require that the parser... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Validate xml agaist xsd is ksh

how do i validate xml agaist xsd is ksh? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: LiorAmitai
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Validating XML file using XSD in UNIX

Hi, I have a xml file and a xsd file(xml schema file). Here using unix script i wanted to validate the xml file by referring to xsd file. The validation is in terms of Datatype,Field length and null values. If the data present in the xml file is not matching in terms of datatype,field length... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: shree11
3 Replies
GRUB-INSTALL(8) 							FSF							   GRUB-INSTALL(8)

NAME
grub-install - install GRUB on your drive SYNOPSIS
grub-install [OPTION] install_device DESCRIPTION
Install GRUB on your drive. -h, --help print this message and exit -v, --version print the version information and exit --root-directory=DIR install GRUB images under the directory DIR instead of the root directory --grub-shell=FILE use FILE as the grub shell --no-floppy do not probe any floppy drive --force-lba force GRUB to use LBA mode even for a buggy BIOS --recheck probe a device map even if it already exists INSTALL_DEVICE can be a GRUB device name or a system device filename. grub-install copies GRUB images into the DIR/boot directory specfied by --root-directory, and uses the grub shell to install grub into the boot sector. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-grub@gnu.org>. SEE ALSO
grub(8), update-grub(8). The full documentation for grub-install is maintained as a Texinfo manual in the grub-legacy-doc package. If the info and grub-install programs are properly installed at your site, the command info grub-install should give you access to the complete manual. grub-install (GNU GRUB 0.97) January 2013 GRUB-INSTALL(8)