Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris vfstab entries not automounting Post 302520195 by jlliagre on Friday 6th of May 2011 05:36:59 AM
Old 05-06-2011
You also have one extra (last) column in the first /proc entry.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

/etc/vfstab

If i wish to make a mount permanent, is it /etc/vfstab that i have to the entry add to? If so does anybody know the syntax, ie. is it tab or space delimited ? etc etc any help would be greatly appreciated (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hcclnoodles
3 Replies

2. HP-UX

how to configure automounting in HPUX

Hi, could any one help me by giving the steps to configure automount on HPUX? i have tried as below but it is not working. Pls tell me where i went wrong? automount configuration: 1. vi /etc/auto_master /sunil /etc/auto.sunil vi /etc/auto.sunil tedata ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunilvadranapu
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Problem: Automounting Home directory for nis & nfs configuration doesn't work

Hi all, First of all, i am so sorry about my bad level in English writing. I have some problem in linux and i hope the experts of this forum to help me if they have enough time to reply to me. I have a scenario of configuring NIS and NFS in Redhat Linux environment such that user can login... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pioneer
0 Replies

4. Solaris

mount in vfstab

In the end of /etc/vfstab file : /dev/md/dsk/d30 /dev/md/dsk/d30 /odb0 ufs no no - /dev/md/dsk/d40 /dev/md/dsk/d40 /odb1 ufs no no - After boot filesystems /odb0 and /odb1 don't mount. Also they don't mount after comand mount -a But if i'm enter... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jess_t03
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

question about vfstab

Hi all, I have been trying to figure out a way to mount swap on /tmp at a stage early than the default script that does it... If anyone knows how it can be done pls pls help me!!!!! I have been struggling a lot for it Secondly, continuing with the same issue... I wanted to know if the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: wrapster
4 Replies

6. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

automounting cifs folder

Hello, I have searched the forum but I can't find what I need. I have to mount an NTFS folder onto 2 redhat OS based servers, from an auto table set on an AIX 4.3.3 NIS server. I have the auto.xxx table set with some other UNIX share folders, for example : toto unixsrv:/fold1/& I'd... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: davchris
0 Replies

7. Solaris

etc/vfstab

Hi Everyone, How to find the wrong entry in etc/vfstab or wrong mount point in etc/vfstab ? Thanks & Regards Padmaja. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: padmaja
4 Replies

8. Solaris

NFS mounts not automounting on boot

I have several Solaris 11.2 zones. when I reboot them I have to go in and do mountall to mount the NFS mounts. any ideas where to troubleshoot why they are not automounting? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: os2mac
2 Replies
DB2_FIELD_SCALE(3)							 1							DB2_FIELD_SCALE(3)

db2_field_scale - Returns the scale of the indicated column in a result set

SYNOPSIS
int db2_field_scale (resource $stmt, mixed $column) DESCRIPTION
Returns the scale of the indicated column in a result set. PARAMETERS
o $stmt - Specifies a statement resource containing a result set. o $column - Specifies the column in the result set. This can either be an integer representing the 0-indexed position of the column, or a string containing the name of the column. RETURN VALUES
Returns an integer containing the scale of the specified column. If the specified column does not exist in the result set, db2_field_scale(3) returns FALSE. SEE ALSO
db2_field_display_size(3), db2_field_name(3), db2_field_num(3), db2_field_precision(3), db2_field_type(3), db2_field_width(3). PHP Documentation Group DB2_FIELD_SCALE(3)