Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: zfs web console
Operating Systems Solaris zfs web console Post 302520096 by fpmurphy on Thursday 5th of May 2011 07:46:07 PM
Old 05-05-2011
Code:
# start the SMC webserver
/usr/sbin/smcwebserver start

# from your web browser
https://localhost:6789/zfs

This User Gave Thanks to fpmurphy For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Problem with connecting with Sun Java Web console

Hi, I have Solaris 10 8/07 on SPARC and I can't log in Web console. When I opened browser (Firefox 3) at localhost:6789 I get Save file dialog which asks me to save some file with .part at the end. What information should I provide to find out where is the trouble?.. Internet explorer says... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sapfeer
3 Replies

2. Solaris

ZFS and Web Console

All, I am trying to get the Sun Web Console to work with ZFS and am not getting anywhere. When I first tried to get the web console https://server:6789/zfs it gave me a page can't be displayed (500 error). I've played around and performed the following and can now get it to log in and display... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: darkoth
7 Replies

3. HP-UX

Secure Web Console Firmware

I have firmware 2.0 for the HP Secure Web Console, but looking for 1.8. Hp does not have this posted anywhere. Anyone have it? Thanks. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrmurdock
0 Replies

4. Solaris

SMC web console

Dear Team please some body know what happened with smcwebconsole from Solaris10 to Solaris11 I don't found this script or Don't find in svcs -a please if some body know any think about this issue to tell us best, :p (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hosam
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Java web console Vs Web-Based Enterprise Management(WBEM)

Java web console Vs Web-Based Enterprise Management(WBEM) 1. I like to understand the difference in purpose of using java web console and Web-Based Enterprise Management (WBEM) 2. As per CIS benchmark, both of them has to be disabled when not used for increased security. Solaris admin(s) -... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cyberidude
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Is there any GUI or web ui to administrate zfs/zpool

HI, Is there any GUI or web ui to administrate zfs/zpool. i want to monitor/expand/migrate zfs from one machine to another machine (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bentech4u
0 Replies

7. HP-UX

J3591A, HP Secure Web Console firmware

Hello all, Looking for a pre v2.0 rev of firmware for this ancient device. Nothing I've seen in searches indicates previous versions were available for download but I have to believe they were. I've tried the new hpe community website, (formerly ITRC I believe) but no dice. Also if... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: 0ddentity
0 Replies
AMZFS-SENDRECV(8)					  System Administration Commands					 AMZFS-SENDRECV(8)

NAME
amzfs-sendrecv - Amanda script to create zfs sendrecv DESCRIPTION
amzfs-sendrecv is an Amanda application implementing the Application API. It should not be run by users directly. It create a zfs snapshot of the filesystem and backup the snapshot with 'zfs send'. Snapshot are kept after the backup is done, this increase the disk space use on the client but it is neccesary to be able do to incremental backup. If you want only full backup, you can disable this feature by setting the KEEP-SNAPSHOT property to 'NO'. Only the restoration of the complete backup is allowed, it is impossible to restore a single file. The application is run as the amanda user, it must have many zfs priviledge: zfs allow -ldu AMANDA_USER mount,create,rename,snapshot,destroy,send,receive FILESYSTEM Some system doesn't have "zfs allow", but you can give the Amanda backup user the rights to manipulate ZFS filesystems by using the following command: usermod -P "ZFS File System Management,ZFS Storage Management" AMANDA_USER This will require that your run zfs under pfexec, set the PFEXEC property to YES. The format of the diskdevice in the disklist (DLE) must be one of: Desciption Example ---------- ------- Mountpoint /data ZFS pool name datapool ZFS filesystem datapool/database ZFS logical volume datapool/dbvol The filesystem doesn't need to be mounted. PROPERTIES
This section lists the properties that control amzfs-sendrecv's functionality. See amanda-applications(7) for information on the Application API, application configuration. DF-PATH Path to the 'df' binary, search in $PATH by default. KEEP-SNAPSHOT If "YES" (the default), snapshot are kept after the backup, if set to "NO" then snapshot are no kept and incremental backup will fail. ZFS-PATH Path to the 'zfs' binary, search in $PATH by default. PFEXEC-PATH Path to the 'pfexec' binary, search in $PATH by default. PFEXEC If "NO" (the default), pfexec is not used, if set to "YES" then pfexec is used. EXAMPLE
In this example, a dumptype is defined to use amzfs-sendrecv application to backup a zfs filesystem. define application-tool amzfs_sendrecv { comment "amzfs-sendrecv" plugin "amzfs-sendrecv" #property "DF-PATH" "/usr/sbin/df" #property "KEEP-SNAPSHOT" "YES" #property "ZFS-PATH" "/usr/sbin/zfs" #property "PFEXEC-PATH" "/usr/sbin/pfexec" #property "PFEXEC" "NO" } define dumptype user-zfs-sendrecv { program "APPLICATAION" application "amzfs_sendrecv" } SEE ALSO
amanda(8), amanda.conf(5), amanda-client.conf(5), amanda-applications(7) The Amanda Wiki: : http://wiki.zmanda.com/ AUTHOR
Jean-Louis Martineau <martineau@zmanda.com> Zmanda, Inc. (http://www.zmanda.com) Amanda 3.3.1 02/21/2012 AMZFS-SENDRECV(8)