Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Unable to Install "Devel-Profile" perl module in windows. Post 302519993 by DGPickett on Thursday 5th of May 2011 02:34:02 PM
Old 05-05-2011
Do you need a proxy to get to the internet: How to USE PPM (1st Response) - Toolbox for IT Groups

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to change "set" values in perl, windows...

i am using perl in win2000advanced server... --------------------------- perl -version: --------------------------- This is perl, v5.6.1 built for MSWin32-x86-multi-thread (with 1 registered patch, see perl -V for more detail) Copyright 1987-2001, Larry Wall Binary build 638 provided by... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sekar sundaram
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Where can I read about the difference between "..profile" and ".profile"

Hi I know from reading O Riley's Classic Shell Scripting' that the .profile file is " the shells configuration file" but I am unable to find a reference to what "..profile" means. I have searched on the net, Sams Teach Yourself Unix, Unix Visual Quickstart Guide and Linux in a Nutshell. I have... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zorrokan
2 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Need Help on "waitfor" command in net::Telnet Module in PERL

Hi, Can anybody help me in writing command "waitfor" for string "C:\WINNT\Profiles\mfcf0508>" while using net::Telnet module. I tried the below format : $telnet->waitfor('/"C\:\WINNT\Profiles\mfcf0508>".*$/i'); Getting error as : pattern match timed-out Plz help me (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudhakaryadav
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help on use of "cmd" command in net::Telnet module in PERL

in "cmd" command i want to copy the ouput of the command excuted to a particular file in a directory. How to do this..?? Ex : $telnet->cmd(String => 'allip:acl=a1;',Prompt => '/</'); i want to copy o/p of the command "allip:acl=a1;" in a log file in a particular directory. Plz suggest.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sudhakaryadav
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to install "source" command!/ broken "login.cl"!

Hello, I am new to this forums and this is my first "asking help" message! i have 2 problems: 1- for unknown reasons the "source" command is not avalable in my system (UBUNTU). i can't either see it in my bin directory! 2- again for unknown reasons the "login.cl" file in the home... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: astrosona
0 Replies

6. OS X (Apple)

Unable to install Perl module via CPAN

Hi, I am trying to install Unicode::String from the cpan shell, and here is what I get: Checking if your kit is complete... Looks good Writing Makefile for Unicode::String cp String.pm blib/lib/Unicode/String.pm cp lib/Unicode/CharName.pm blib/lib/Unicode/CharName.pm... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: psychomachine
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl: errors during "install Net::SSLeay"

Hi, Here is the errors: Any help will be greatly appreciated! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
4 Replies

8. Solaris

ZFS flash install "Unable to create Filesystem error"

Hi, I am trying to get an HPz420 workstation instaled (zfs root pool) via a jump-start server. I have a zfs image (from this workstation) the Solaris release is 10 1/13 update 11. I use a sparc U25 install server, upgraded to the same solaris build 10 1/13. This server is configured to install... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: sc0rpie
8 Replies
Perldl2(3pm)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					      Perldl2(3pm)

NAME
PDL::Perldl2::Profile::Perldl2 - profile for Perldl2 shell SYNOPSIS
system> re.pl --profile=PDL::Perldl2::Profile::Perldl2 # unix-ish shell system> re --profile=PDL::Perldl2::Profile::Perldl2 # win32 CMD shell Perldl2 Shell v0.004 PDL comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. For details, see the file 'COPYING' in the PDL distribution. This is free software and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain conditions, see the same file for details. Loaded plugins: CleanErrors Commands Completion CompletionDriver::INC CompletionDriver::Keywords CompletionDriver::LexEnv CompletionDriver::Methods DDS FindVariable History Interrupt LexEnv MultiLine::PPI NiceSlice PDLCommands Packages PrintControl ReadLineHistory Type 'help' for online help Type Ctrl-D or quit to exit Loaded PDL v2.4.9 pdl> DESCRIPTION
This profile is for development of the new PDL shell (version 2). The preferred method to start the new shell is via the "pdl2" command. This documentation is provided for "Devel::REPL" coders that may wish to use this profile directly for their development. SEE ALSO
"Devel::REPL", "Devel::REPL::Profile", and "PDL::Perldl". AUTHOR
Chris Marshall, "<chm at cpan dot org>" COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (C) 2010 by Christopher Marshall This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-05-20 Perldl2(3pm)