Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Displaying every date since 2007 Post 302519839 by Perderabo on Thursday 5th of May 2011 07:15:29 AM
Old 05-05-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by 17amrut29
There doesn't seem to be a "datecalc" command on my system. Thanks,
datecalc is a script that I wrote and it's available here.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

displaying date

Hi All, When I type date..I get the date, time ..etc displayed ...but can someone help me to display yesterdays date... some script to display back dates. Thanks in advance Minaz (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: minazk
7 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Displaying file names before a particular creation date

Hi!! I wanna display file names which are created before/after a particular date. I wud be glad if anybody can help me out in that. Thanx Dhruv (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dhruv_saksena
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

[[ $(date +%Y) == 2007 ]] && echo "Happy New Year"

Same as the Title! :) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ripat
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Collecting & Displaying of Last User ID and Date of Last Login

Hi, I needed to write a script to "Collect and Display the Last User ID and Date of Last Login". The requirement is: When a workstation stops reporting it could be for many reasons. If we know the last person who logged in before the workstation came down, then we can contact the last... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amittal
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Collecting & Displaying of Last User ID and Date of Last Login

Hi, I needed to write a script to "Collect and Display the Last User ID and Date of Last Login". The requirement is: When a workstation stops reporting it could be for many reasons. If we know the last person who logged in before the workstation came down, then we can contact the last... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amittal
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Displaying Date

Hi, Am new to unix..i want some help.. when am using ls command like ls-ltr it displaying output like this: rw-r--r-- 1 infauser dba 36 Jun 16 12:36 s1_midify -rw-r--r-- 1 infauser dba 66 Jun 16 12:42 sample_one -rw-r--r-- 1 infauser dba 77 Jun 16 13:05... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sujana
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

problem with displaying date and adding time

Hi, I have a log file with contents like 81.49.74.131 - - 81.49.74.131 - - 116.112.52.31 - - 116.112.52.31 - - I need an output like this 81.49.74.131 14/Sep/2008 Time duration: 00:06:00 116.112.52.31 15/Sep/2008 Time duration: 00:00:01 Please anyone suggest a script for this.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: FuncMx
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Passing date formats in Perl: i.e. Jul/10/2007 -> 20070710 (yyyymmdd) - Perl

Hi , This script working for fine if pass script-name.sh Jul/10/2007 ,I want to pass 20070710(yyyymmdd) .Please any help it should be appereciated. use Time::Local; my $d = $ARGV; my $t = $ARGV; my $m = ""; @d = split /\//, $d; @t = split /:/, $t; if ( $d eq "Jan" ) { $m = 0 }... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: akil
7 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Date not displaying correctly

Hi Experts, I tried to stay away from posting stuff here and asking for help. I want to print date valeu for a given variable and that is not working. #!/bin/bash START=`echo $1 | tr -d _`; FV=`echo $2` for (( c = 0 ; c < $FV ; c++ )) do # echo -n "`date --date="$START +$c day"... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: PG3
12 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences compared to the "URI" class interface exist: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclasses of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path; same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc; same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery; same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components; same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters). o $url->params and $url->eparams methods. o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag; same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords; same as $uri->query_keywords; o $url->localpath with friends map to $uri->file o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr; same as $uri->to for mailto URI. o $url->groupart method for news URI. o $url->article; same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.8.0 2002-05-09 URI::URL(3)