Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: RSC packages?
Operating Systems Solaris RSC packages? Post 302517059 by DukeNuke2 on Tuesday 26th of April 2011 02:16:21 AM
Old 04-26-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleLebowski
I did that and got patches. Not the actual software.
the software is on the same page... but the number is different (longer number and no "-xx" at the end) to the patches. for me, they are at the top of the list... and they are about 22mb large...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

RSC question?

Has anyone had a message after attempting a telnet to an RSC server of: "Console session already in use." I'm attempting to access this server to setup a user account, and I'm having some problems. Does anyone have an idea or suggestion on how to proceed? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr-synapse
0 Replies

2. Solaris

RSC on SunFire 480R

When I try to connect to a RSC console using the serial port by modem, I can connect but I can't type username neither password because the screen scrolls up. At the loghistory shows the message: RSC Login failure. Using serial without modem, it works well. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Livio
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

RSC card specification

Hi I have a SUN box that i am supporting Model 480r . The RS card that is attached to it is giving some problems . It is pinging but i am unable to telnet into it therefore having no remote TC console access ( the system is currently up ) Is there a way by which i can remotely check the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sam4u
1 Replies

4. Solaris

RSC configuration

Hi All, Please send the configuration for RSC in solaris. Thanks and Regards, (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: lbreddy
3 Replies

5. Solaris

RSC Configuaration

Dear All, Can any body help me how to configure the RSC in solaris9. Thanks and Regards, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lbreddy
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Sun 8 +RSC

Hi All I have done a reboot for SUN Solaris 8 ( model SUNFIRE 280R) but i havent got the OK prompt i only got the following: RSC2 POST - Version 10-18-2000 0.7 Dual Port Memory Test, PASSED. TTY External - Internal Loopback Test TTY External - Internal Loopback Test, PASSED. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: alaa75
3 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris RSC configuration

Hi everyone, I've been reading across to configure the RSC that came with my SunFire v890 (along time ago) but I think there are several points I don't completely understand. First, I think I need a new IP address for the RSC, right? where should I attach the RSC? to my network (the same as the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gcrespo
2 Replies

8. Slackware

Find Slackware Packages - packages.acl.org.ua

Hi! Let me introduce a project for find and download Slackware packages and browse Slackware repositories. The site provides following features: * Large, daily updated database with RPM, DEB, TGZ, TXZ packages for well-known repositories of the Slackware, Fedora, CentOS, RHEL, Debian,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lystor
2 Replies

9. Solaris

Unable to RSC

Hi All, ;) I have configured rsc hosted on Sun-Fire-V490. But I am not able to telnet this machine Packages installed : #pkginfo -l | grep SUNWrsc PKGINST: SUNWrsc PKGINST: SUNWrscd PKGINST: SUNWrscj I rebooted system but still I' not able to take rsc. I am not... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tuxian
3 Replies

10. Solaris

RSC vulneabilities

I have a disk failure in a V280, the support tech asked for explorer output and rsc information sc>showsc rsc>environment rsc>loghistory rsc>consolehistory rsc>version -v since RSC is not a secure connection, I am not comfortable with providing this information for a disk... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: baumer11
2 Replies
STG-SERIES(1)							   StGit Manual 						     STG-SERIES(1)

NAME
stg-series - Print the patch series SYNOPSIS
stg series [options] [<patch-range>] DESCRIPTION
Show all the patches in the series, or just those in the given range, ordered from top to bottom. The applied patches are prefixed with a + (except the current patch, which is prefixed with a >), the unapplied patches with a -, and the hidden patches with a !. Empty patches are prefixed with a 0. OPTIONS
-b BRANCH, --branch BRANCH Use BRANCH instead of the default branch. -a, --all Show all patches, including the hidden ones. -A, --applied Show the applied patches only. -U, --unapplied Show the unapplied patches only. -H, --hidden Show the hidden patches only. -m BRANCH, --missing BRANCH Show patches in BRANCH missing in current. -c, --count Print the number of patches in the series. -d, --description Show a short description for each patch. --author Show the author name for each patch. -e, --empty Before the +, >, -, and ! prefixes, print a column that contains either 0 (for empty patches) or a space (for non-empty patches). --showbranch Append the branch name to the listed patches. --noprefix Do not show the patch status prefix. -s, --short List just the patches around the topmost patch. STGIT
Part of the StGit suite - see linkman:stg[1] StGit 03/13/2012 STG-SERIES(1)