Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SQL datetime calculation
Top Forums Programming SQL datetime calculation Post 302516615 by figaro on Sunday 24th of April 2011 01:37:36 PM
Old 04-24-2011
Works great. Thank you very much.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

SQL datetime calculations

Suppose I have a table as follows: CREATE TABLE data ( `datetime` datetime DEFAULT NOT NULL, `temperature` float DEFAULT NO NULL ); populated with temperature samples of a couple times a second. Let's say I want to find the temperatures which are 1 second apart: SELECT D1.datetime,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

datetime.pm

Hi, I'm trying to use datetime.pm function in Perl. I do not have in the library. Is there a way to get it and put it into library? Thanks, George. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gpaulose
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Datetime Format 'yyyymmddmiss' Calculation

Given a time format yyyymmddmiss 201007221403 How can I add or minus minutes such that it becomes 201007221348 when I minus away 15 minutes from the time? Also, given a time frame, let say 10 days, how do I check if a date 201006231403 that is not more than 10 days behind... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: alienated
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Awk new datetime everyline

Hi, I'm using awk in HP-UX machine which does not support systime(), strftime(). So to get the date time I was using : seq 1 100000 | awk ' "date +%Y%m%d%H%M%s" | getline curtime; print curtime }' However the above code gets the date only once, next time it is not updated. For... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Random_Net
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to generate datetime string?

Hi. I'm hoping there is a simple method where I'm able to generate a datetime string that looks like this (yyyymmddhhmm): 201106280830 The tricky part would be that I need this string to be today's datetime minus 1 year. Is there anyway to do this? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: buechler66
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to compare datetime?

Hi, To get the batch status, I will need to check if the particular job started after 5PM. if the job start time is before 5 pm, then it means that the job has not started for this particular date. I will run the script with date as argument. For eg: BS 07/10/2012 Start time from the log is... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajayakunuri
8 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Adding 48 hours to DateTime

Hey Guys, I have looked for a solution throughout the forum for my particular question, but I cant find one. So I'm sorry if I overlooked it. I need to be able to 48 add hours to a particular DateTime string. I have a variable named $startTime I would like to be able to take that... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chagan02
1 Replies

8. AIX

AIX DateTime Computation

Good day people, Kindly advice on below please. 1) Formatting/ Arithmetic operation of given date I understand from the AIX man date and some research that flag -d is not applicable for AIX shell scripting and some of the UNIX command date command is not available in AIX. Please advice... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cielle
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Find files between two datetime..

Hi All, How do i find all the files between two times. Eg: 26 may 2014 06:00 to 26 may 2014 14:00 mmin and mtime gives for a specific period. we receive hundreds of files input directories and i need to find how many files are received between given specific datetime. Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhi_123
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Filename with datetime

Hello All, I need unix command to generate a file with datetime in it. For example : ABC_YYYYMMDDHH24MISS.txt Regards Biswajeet Ghosh (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bghosh
1 Replies
DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::mysql(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		     DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::mysql(3pm)

NAME
DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::mysql - Storage::DBI class implementing MySQL specifics SYNOPSIS
Storage::DBI autodetects the underlying MySQL database, and re-blesses the $storage object into this class. my $schema = MyDb::Schema->connect( $dsn, $user, $pass, { on_connect_call => 'set_strict_mode' } ); DESCRIPTION
This class implements MySQL specific bits of DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI, like AutoIncrement column support and savepoints. Also it augments the SQL maker to support the MySQL-specific "STRAIGHT_JOIN" join type, which you can use by specifying "join_type => 'straight'" in the relationship attributes It also provides a one-stop on-connect macro "set_strict_mode" which sets session variables such that MySQL behaves more predictably as far as the SQL standard is concerned. STORAGE OPTIONS
set_strict_mode Enables session-wide strict options upon connecting. Equivalent to: ->connect ( ... , { on_connect_do => [ q|SET SQL_MODE = CONCAT('ANSI,TRADITIONAL,ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY,', @@sql_mode)|, q|SET SQL_AUTO_IS_NULL = 0|, ] }); AUTHORS
See "CONTRIBUTORS" in DBIx::Class LICENSE
You may distribute this code under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2011-05-10 DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::mysql(3pm)