Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Oracle clinical on unix
Operating Systems HP-UX Oracle clinical on unix Post 302515791 by manisham on Thursday 21st of April 2011 01:32:12 AM
Old 04-21-2011
Oracle clinical on unix

I am using Unix HP UX 11.3 Version. I need to install oracle clinical application version 4.6 on unix.

Do i need and X server to install the application on unix.

Please guide me , As i am very much new in unix.

Appreciate Help!!

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Oracle and Unix

Hi I am having trouble with a script to export individual schemas to tape from an oracle database. Basicaly I need to export each shema through a pipe with compression and store each shema name in a file with the relevant tape marker. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: truma1
3 Replies

2. HP-UX

Restore of oracle 8i from hp unix 11.0 to HP unix 11i

Hi, We are planning to migrate oracle 8.1.7.2 (8i) currently installed on a host with HP unix 11.0 to a host with HP Unix 11i. The method we are adopting is backup and restore of all file systems. Could this be a problem, apart from linking libraries on the target system. Thanks for the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amitb
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix + Oracle

Hello people, at the moment, I have a database server running HP-UX and Oracle. From time to time, I need to extract data from oracle, and then do some data management (Awk, sed) within unix. At the moment, what I do is to copy the output from my oracle query and then paste into a file on another... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Khoomfire
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix Oracle

Through a shell script ... I am invoking sql plus.. Code is as follows... echo " set feedback off verify off pagesize 0 select column from table " | sqlplus -s/@dbname | read var_col Now if oracle throws an exception for above select statement ...then how can i catch it ?... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhananjaysk
15 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unix for oracle

Hi unixers, :) Anyone have any links or online tutorials for Shell Scripting with respect to Oracle . Any example of script calling any Oracle procedure or function or passing parameters is highly appreciated. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ravi raj kumar
6 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

oracle to unix

how can i safely transfer a oracle database to a unix system thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: djbilly
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

unix-oracle

Hallo Friends, My script looks like this: #!/bin/ksh set -x ######################################################################### # # Name: # statistics.ksh # # Details: # Performs a series of queries on the database to analyse application performance; # reports on backlog of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kekanap
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

To Align clinical data files using awk

Hello, I am new to shell scripts and 1st week into awk. I have so far managed to format output files to sample File 1 and File 2 as shown below and File 3 output solution is what I am looking for...thanks File 1: 0633-009_001200008:225065338468009:CMBRTRM:albuterol... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: chowdhut
4 Replies

9. Programming

Oracle/UNIX

How do you combine the two language. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zbest1966
1 Replies
term::ansi::ctrl::unix(n)					 Terminal control					 term::ansi::ctrl::unix(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
term::ansi::ctrl::unix - Control operations and queries SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.4 package require term::ansi::ctrl::unix ?0.1? ::term::ansi::ctrl::unix::import ?ns? ?arg...? ::term::ansi::ctrl::unix::raw ::term::ansi::ctrl::unix::raw ::term::ansi::ctrl::unix::columns ::term::ansi::ctrl::unix::rows _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
WARNING: This package is unix-specific and depends on the availability of two unix system commands for terminal control, i.e. stty and tput, both of which have to be found in the $PATH. If any of these two commands is missing the loading of the package will fail. The package provides commands to switch the standard input of the current process between raw and cooked input modes, and to query the size of terminals, i.e. the available number of columns and lines. API
INTROSPECTION ::term::ansi::ctrl::unix::import ?ns? ?arg...? This command imports some or all attribute commands into the namespace ns. This is by default the namespace ctrl. Note that this is relative namespace name, placing the imported command into a child of the current namespace. By default all commands are imported, this can howver be restricted by listing the names of the wanted commands after the namespace argument. OPERATIONS ::term::ansi::ctrl::unix::raw This command switches the standard input of the current process to raw input mode. This means that from then on all characters typed by the user are immediately reported to the application instead of waiting in the OS buffer until the Enter/Return key is received. ::term::ansi::ctrl::unix::raw This command switches the standard input of the current process to cooked input mode. This means that from then on all characters typed by the user are kept in OS buffers for editing until the Enter/Return key is received. ::term::ansi::ctrl::unix::columns This command queries the terminal connected to the standard input for the number of columns available for display. ::term::ansi::ctrl::unix::rows This command queries the terminal connected to the standard input for the number of rows (aka lines) available for display. BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category term of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. KEYWORDS
ansi, columns, control, cooked, input mode, lines, raw, rows, terminal COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2006 Andreas Kupries <andreas_kupries@users.sourceforge.net> term 0.1 term::ansi::ctrl::unix(n)