Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Runtime error in my code...
Top Forums Programming Runtime error in my code... Post 302514016 by Scott on Thursday 14th of April 2011 01:58:18 PM
Old 04-14-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by poonam.gaigole
INFIX TO POSTFIX CONVERSION :
Is that the error, or do we need to dig out our Bjarne Stroustrup books?

Have you tried adding some debug?

Last edited by Scott; 04-14-2011 at 03:07 PM..

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Runtime error...

My interprise use a UNIX mainform for a instrumentation process control. The control use the FOXBORO INVENSYS system and they donīt gonna solve the problem the run time error. The run time error happen without logic explication. When everything itīs run perfectely and happenly appears the run time... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: marpin
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Runtime Error...

My system did stay appears the error Run Time Library Error. What itīs? When the error appear, iīve to reboot my system and lost all I did. Is there the UNIX System problem? Please. I need help!!! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: marpin
4 Replies

3. Solaris

Re:How to get the path during runtime?

Thank u vgesh99 It works well.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Nandagopal
1 Replies

4. Programming

Runtime error in C++ Program - Help

All, I am getting this when i try to ran a program in HP unix. Things i came across 1. i have a system HP-UNIX where this same exe is working. 2. We have set a new HP_UNIX with the same configration and copied the exe to the new system we are getting this error. 3. Only... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunkumar_mca
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

error code 137 and error code 35072

Hi while trying to run few scripts /afs/ae.ge.com/informatica/ardw/dev/bin/cdw_ar_update_recvbal.sh this script contains the below data load_dir=/afs/ae.ge.com/informatica/ardw/dev/data prog_dir=/afs/ae.ge.com/informatica/ardw/dev/bin ctl_dir=/afs/ae.ge.com/informatica/ardw/dev/ctl... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: laxmi131
1 Replies

6. Programming

Help... runtime error in my maxheap sort program

#include<iostream> using namespace std; int *a,size,heapsize; void maxheap(int *a,int j) { int l,r,largest,temp; l=2*j; r=(2*j)+1; for(j=0;j<size;++j) { if(l<=heapsize && a>a) largest=l; else largest=j; if(r<=heapsize... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: poonam.gaigole
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

No Java runtime environment (JRE) error

Hi all, I am trying to install a .bin file for that it requires IBMJava2-AMD64-142-JRE-1.4.2-13.8.x86_64.rpm to be installed. I have installed this rpm but when i try to install .bin file, it complains that no JRE found. How to solve this. Thanks in advance! #... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lramsb4u
0 Replies

8. Programming

Fortran runtime error: Insufficient data descriptors in format after reversion

Hello, I have some Fortran code that is providing the following error: At line 1165 of lapc_shells_2.f Fortran runtime error: Insufficient data descriptors in format after reversion Here are the lines just above and including 1165: WRITE (*,"('ATTEMPTING TO READ PLATE... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jm4smtddd
1 Replies

9. Red Hat

Runtime Error Enable user directory apache

Hi I am exactly according to this link CentOS 6 - Apache httpd - Enable Userdir : Server World I Enabled userDirectory Server version: Apache/2.2.15 CentOS release 6.8 (Final) But Iget this Error Forbidden You don't have permission to access /~mn/index.html on this server Goal... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mnnn
2 Replies
POSTFIX-ADD-POLICY(8)					      System Manager's Manual					     POSTFIX-ADD-POLICY(8)

NAME
postfix-add-policy - add policy service to Postfix master.cf SYNOPSIS
postfix-add-policy [policy name...] [username...] [argv...] DESCRIPTION
The postfix-add-policy(8) command adds an smtp policy server named policy name running using username and called as argv to etc/post- fix/master.cf to facilitate integration of SMTP policy servers such as postgrey or postfix-policyd-spf-perl. The configuration is based on the Postfix SMTPD_POLICY_README. Adminstrators should verify it is appropriate for their requirements. The original file is copied prior to modification and left in /etc/postfix to make it possible to revert changes easily. Available in the Debian package for Postfix version 2.5.3 and later. DIAGNOSTICS
If the given policy name already appears in the master.cf, a message will be printed to standard out and master.cf will not be modified. ENVIRONMENT
MAIL_CONFIG Directory with Postfix configuration files. The postfix-add-policy(8) command should use this, but it currently doesn't. It is hard coded to /etc/postfix. This should be changed. CONFIGURATION PARAMETERS
None FILES
/etc/postfix/master.cf SEE ALSO
postconf(5), Postfix configuration LICENSE
This software is licensed under the MIT open source license. AUTHOR(S) Scott Kitterman <scott@kitterman.com> POSTFIX-ADD-POLICY(8)