Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Auditing script
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Auditing script Post 302513968 by Shell_Life on Thursday 14th of April 2011 12:09:46 PM
Old 04-14-2011
Is this what you want:

Code:
ls -l | egrep -v 'user_name'

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Question about Auditing

I was just going thru the auditing script .. 2 questions pop in mind .. Why did they move S81volmgmt .. What is the logic behind not loading it .. 2) Why the purpose of the device allocate entries (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DPAI
2 Replies

2. AIX

User Auditing

i want to audit user commands .. keep track of what commands each user has been giving .. can this be done by writing a script in engraving it in .profile of the user. or is there any other way of doing this ... rgds raj (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajesh_149
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

File auditing

Hello everbody: I have a file on the system, I need to check who was the last user who accessed or modified it, and if i can get any further details i can get like IP or access time,etc. do you have any idea about simple concept or way i can do that in unix tru64 or solaris 9? thanks in advance... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aladdin
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Auditing

:)I need a little help. I have sent all of our logs to our log server, but I can't send the audit logs that are in /var/log/audit.log. Can someone give me some type of idea to transfer these logs. Thank You (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aojmoj
2 Replies

5. AIX

Auditing events

Hi there, I want to enable auditing for the following events in a critical AIX UNIX server by editing the /etc/syslog.conf file: Authentication events (login success, login failure, logout) Privilege use events (change to another user etc.) ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: venksel
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script for Oracle user activity auditing

Hi All, I need to put in place a UNIX shell script that calls three sql scripts & reports to the DBAs. I already have the three sql scripts in place & they perform the following database auditing actions: 1. actions.sql This script queries the DBA_AUDIT _TRAIL table to look for database user... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: divroro12
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

user auditing

Hello, is there some way to track what shell commands some user is executing ? Something like to have some log file where i could see what commands some user used, e.g. rm -r dirname , ls -l .... and so on ... I have 2.6.13-1.1526_FC4smp (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: tonijel
9 Replies

8. AIX

AIX auditing

I have a question relating with AIX auditing Question is can we set Auditing on a particular file in AIX for a particular application only? Let say I have a file name "info.jar" and I have three application named APP1, APP2 & APP3 which are accessing that file so I want to know that which... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: m_raheelahmed
0 Replies

9. AIX

AIX auditing

can some give some tips, most common security issues or and kind of advice about auditing aix system? regards (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bongo
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help to write a shell script for auditing

var/log/secure provides us below information : Mar 20 08:07:07 testing sshd: Accepted password for oracle from 10.51.1.12 port 49239 ssh2 Mar 20 08:07:07 testing sshd: pam_unix(sshd:session): session opened for user oracle by (uid=0) Mar 20 08:12:16 testing sshd: Received disconnect from... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rehantayyab82
2 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangExt(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Locale::Codes::LangExt(3)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangExt - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangExt; $lext = code2langext('acm'); # $lext gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langext2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langext_codes(); @names = all_langext_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangExt" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language extensions, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language extensions. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langext('acm','alpha'); $lext = code2langext('acm',LOCALE_LANGEXT_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'acm' for Mesopotamian Arabic. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langext2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langext_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langext_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langext_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.3 2013-02-27 Locale::Codes::LangExt(3)