Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity IT Security RSS Exploring the FedRAMP Cloud Computing Security Requirements Baseline Post 302513806 by marcellarhughes on Thursday 14th of April 2011 05:52:43 AM
Old 04-14-2011
Thanks i have explored your site FedRAMP and i found out that there many requirements on the Computing in the Cloud Security.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

Event Cloud Computing - IBM Turning Data Centers Into ?Computing Cloud?

Tim Bass Thu, 15 Nov 2007 23:55:07 +0000 *I predict we may experience less*debates*on the use of the term “event cloud”*related to*CEP in the future, now that both IBM and Google* have made announcements about “cloud computing” and “computing cloud”, IBM Turning Data Centers Into ‘Computing... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

2. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

Has Cloud Computing Jumped the Shark?

by Eric Knorr, InfoWorld.comSo many vendors have jumped on the cloud computing bandwagon, the phrase already risks jumping the shark. The problem is that “cloud computing” has two distinctly different meanings: The use of commercial Internet-based services, and the architecture for building and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

3. HP-UX

cloud computing on (HP hardware?)

I work for a British based company. We are looking for a cloud computing provider enabling us to use HP on Itanium and HP hardware. anyone know of any? cheers. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bigearsbilly
0 Replies

4. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

Want to learn Cloud Computing

Hi, I am working as Linux system administrator now I want to learn cloud computing too. I tried Googling but couldn't find appropriate information so thought to ask people here. Can somebody suggest me correct path along with tutorials/PDF/HTMLs? Really appreciate your help. thx Pras (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prashant2507198
1 Replies
auditconfig(8)						      System Manager's Manual						    auditconfig(8)

NAME
auditconfig, audit_setup - Audit subsystem configuration graphical interface (Enhanced Security) SYNOPSIS
/usr/sbin/sysman auditconfig NOTE: The audit_setup utility has been replaced by the auditconfig graphical interface. DESCRIPTION
The graphical user interface is used interactively to establish the audit environment on your system. The interface can be selected from the Sysman menu, syman_station (including PC clients), or it can be started from the command line. See the sysman(8) and syman_station(8) reference pages for more details. If a kernel rebuild is required as part of the configuration, auditconf guides the user through the rebuild and reboot. The auditconfig interface configures the following aspects of the audit subsystem: Location of the audit logs. The /var/audit/ directory is the default area. Action for the audit subsystem to take if the file space allocated for audit logs is exhausted. Trimming of audit logs. Enable accepting audit data from remote systems. Select the profiles/categories of events to be audited. Include environment strings with an or system call. You must be root to run FILES
/etc/sec/event_aliases A set of aliases by which logically related groupings of events can be constructed. You can modify this set of aliases to suit your site's requirements. /etc/sec/auditmask_style Auditmask style selections. /etc/sec/auditd_clients A list of hosts from which audit data can be accepted. /etc/sec/auditd_loc A list of alternative locations in which auditd stores audit data when an overflow condition is reached. /etc/sec/audit_events A list of all security-relevant system calls and trusted (application) events. You can modify this file or use it as a template. /etc/sec/file_objects/* The list of files that auditconfig used to enable object selection or deselection. /etc/rc.config.common The cluster-wide rc variables for the audit subsystem. /etc/sec/rc_audit_events Used for input to for audit events during system initialization. /etc/sec/fs_objects Created when object (de)selection is derived from a profile(category). It contains the selected profile's entries of file objects. RELATED INFORMATION
Commands: auditmask(8), auditd(8), sysman(8), sysman_station(8) Security, System Administration delim off auditconfig(8)