Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming can i have an optimal solution for this java code ? Facing Java heap space problem even at 3GB heaps Post 302512714 by Corona688 on Monday 11th of April 2011 11:08:42 AM
Old 04-11-2011
How long a string are we talking about?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Line space problem facing

Hi, I got a list of file that all got the same standard format. Can anyone teach me how to put the space in all of them?! Input file: >nucleotide1 AAAAAAAAACCCGGG >nucleotide2 GGGGGGCCCCCTTTTA >nucleotide3 GGTACACCACACTCAC >nucleotide4 TTTGGAGAGAGACCCC desired output:... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: patrick87
4 Replies

2. Programming

Java code to access the shared heap

Hi Help needed and forgive me as I dont know Java so please bare with me. I have searched this site and google but was unable to locate the information I need. An application that we use - is based on java and stores some performance counters etc internally in the shared JVM. They are not... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Checking heap memory size for java app

Hi I have one Java application installed in my Solaris system. Is there a way to find out the heap memory allocated size/used size/free size for the particular Java process? If anyone knows the command, please let me know. Even I appreciate if I have any scripts to find out the same. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nthiruvenkatam
0 Replies

4. Programming

Problem of using scanner to get space in JAVA

May I know how to get a string with space by using scanner class in java? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: eel
0 Replies
ltostr(3C)																ltostr(3C)

NAME
ltostr(), ultostr(), ltoa(), ultoa() - convert long integers to strings SYNOPSIS
Obsolescent Interfaces DESCRIPTION
Convert a signed long integer to the corresponding string representation in the specified base. The argument base must be between 2 and 36, inclusive. Convert an unsigned long integer to the corresponding string representation in the specified base. The argument base must be between 2 and 36, inclusive. Convert a signed long integer to the corresponding base 10 string representation, returning a pointer to the result. Convert an unsigned long integer to the corresponding base 10 string representation, returning a pointer to the result. These functions are smaller and faster than using for simple conversions (see printf(3S)). Obsolescent Interfaces convert long integers to strings. ERRORS
If the value of base is not between 2 and 36, and return NULL and set the external variable to ERANGE. WARNINGS
The return values for and point to data whose content is overwritten by subsequent calls to these functions by the same thread. and are obsolescent interface supported only for compatibility with existing DCE applications. New multi-threaded applications should use and AUTHOR
and were developed by HP. SEE ALSO
strtol(3C), printf(3S), thread_safety(5). ltostr(3C)