Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Perl script to Archive the data file after the load Post 302511904 by mirni on Thursday 7th of April 2011 11:10:58 PM
Old 04-08-2011
hhuh?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script to Load data into the database using a .csv file and .ctl file

Since i'm new to scripting i'm findind it difficult to code a script. The script has to be an executable with 2 paramters passed to it.The Parameters are 1. The Control file name(.ctl file) 2. The Data file name(.csv file) Does anybody have an idea about it? :confused: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Csmani
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in wrting Load Script for a Load-Resume type of load.

hi all need your help. I am wrting a script that will load data into the table. then on another load will append the data into the existing table. Regards Ankit (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankitgupta
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

help for a perl script - writing to a data file

Hi, Here is my problem.. i have 2 files (file1, file2).. i have wrote the last two lines and first 4 lines of "file2" into two different variables .. say.. my $firstrec = `head -4 $file2`; my $lastrec = `tail -2 $file2`; and i write the rest of the file2 to a tmpfile and cat it with head... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: meghana
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl script to load text file into DB field

Hello, maybe this post is offtopic, sorry for the inconveniencies (maybe should be in the forum with questions about C, C++, Java, SQL...). I found examples about how to populate different fields from a text file (with MySQL, the LOAD DATA INFILE sentece), but not about how to load a complete... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aristegui
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell script to read data from text file and to load it into a table in TOAD

Hi....can you guys help me out in this script?? Below is a portion text file and it contains these: GEF001 000093625 MKL002510 000001 000000 000000 000000 000000 000000 000001 GEF001 000093625 MKL003604 000001 000000 000000 000000 000000 000000 000001 GEF001 000093625 MKL005675 000001... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pallavishetty
1 Replies

6. Web Development

script to load data from csv file

hello i want a script to load the data line by line from a csv file into a mysql table (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: srpa01red
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to find specific file name and load data

I need help as to how to write a script in Unix for the following: We have 3 servers; The mainframe will FTP them to a folder. In that folder we will need the script to look and see if the specific file name is there and load it to the correct table. Can anyone pls help me out with... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: msrahman
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl script to load data by calling sqlldr

Hello all, I know this is Unix forum, but i also know that there are some experts here who can help me out with this situation; I am loading a data file into oracle table using Perl script by calling sqlldr script. It does not do anything, and no data is getting loaded. Any help,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: msrahman
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to read file and load data into a script as variable

I need to read a text file that contain columns of data, i need to read 1st column as a function to call, and others are the data i need to get into a ksh script. I am quite new to ksh scripting, i am not very sure how to read each row line by line and the data in each columns of that line, set... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gavin_L
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

In PErl script: need to read the data one file and generate multiple files based on the data

We have the data looks like below in a log file. I want to generat files based on the string between two hash(#) symbol like below Source: #ext1#test1.tale2 drop #ext1#test11.tale21 drop #ext1#test123.tale21 drop #ext2#test1.tale21 drop #ext2#test12.tale21 drop #ext3#test11.tale21 drop... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sanjeev G
5 Replies
ATF-SH(1)						    BSD General Commands Manual 						 ATF-SH(1)

NAME
atf-sh [-s shell] -- interpreter for shell-based test programs SYNOPSIS
atf-sh script DESCRIPTION
atf-sh is an interpreter that runs the test program given in script after loading the atf-sh(3) library. atf-sh is not a real interpreter though: it is just a wrapper around the system-wide shell defined by ATF_SHELL. atf-sh executes the inter- preter, loads the atf-sh(3) library and then runs the script. You must consider atf-sh to be a POSIX shell by default and thus should not use any non-standard extensions. The following options are available: -s shell Specifies the shell to use instead of the value provided by ATF_SHELL. ENVIRONMENT
ATF_LIBEXECDIR Overrides the builtin directory where atf-sh is located. Should not be overridden other than for testing purposes. ATF_PKGDATADIR Overrides the builtin directory where libatf-sh.subr is located. Should not be overridden other than for testing purposes. ATF_SHELL Path to the system shell to be used in the generated scripts. Scripts must not rely on this variable being set to select a specific interpreter. EXAMPLES
Scripts using atf-sh(3) should start with: #! /usr/bin/env atf-sh Alternatively, if you want to explicitly choose a shell interpreter, you cannot rely on env(1) to find atf-sh. Instead, you have to hardcode the path to atf-sh in the script and then use the -s option afterwards as a single parameter: #! /path/to/bin/atf-sh -s/bin/bash ENVIRONMENT
ATF_SHELL Path to the system shell to be used in the generated scripts. SEE ALSO
atf-sh(3) BSD
September 27, 2014 BSD