Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HTC Thunderbolt
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? HTC Thunderbolt Post 302510166 by Perderabo on Friday 1st of April 2011 04:50:37 PM
Old 04-01-2011
HTC Thunderbolt

Does anyone have a Thunderbolt? Or even an opinion on them? I need a new cell phone for work. My manager says I can get a Thunderbolt, but I must decide by Monday morning. The other options are iPhone and some Droid model.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Ubuntu

Synchronizing with HTC Fuze

I have been trying to synchronise my calendar and contacts using Ubuntu and Windows Mobile on my HTC smart phone. I have read who knows how many posts, threads, blogs but still can't get this to work. I have synce installed, when I plug in my phone it recognises the phone, and lets me view... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: naiku
2 Replies

2. Hardware

HTC Desire S vs HTC Desire C - USB Android tethering problem

Hi gurus, I have problem with android usb tethering (usb0 interface). I tried two phones HTC Desire C and HTC Desire S. With Desire C everything works as expected, usb0 automatically goes up and gains IP address and tethering is working (output bellow) HTC Desire C: Nov 6 23:32:36 HP-PC... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wakatana
0 Replies
GNOME-PHONE-MANAGER(1)						   User Commands					    GNOME-PHONE-MANAGER(1)

NAME
gnome-phone-manager - Manage your mobile phone USAGE
gnome-phone-manager [--identify <baddr>] [--config] [-d|--debug]] [--display=DISPLAY] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the gnome-phone-manager command. gnome-phone-manager is a program created to allow you to control aspects of your mobile phone from your GNOME 2 desktop. Current features include: - Runs in the background; indicates status on the panel notification area, - Display on-screen alert when text message (SMS) arrives, - Text message (SMS) sending facility, - Evolution Addressbook integration. OPTIONS
Help Options: -?, --help Show help options --help-all Show all help options --help-gtk Show GTK+ Options --help-gst Show GStreamer Options Application Options: --identify <bdaddr> Show model name of the device with Bluetooth address bdaddr. --config Write the configuration file for gnokii debugging -d, --debug Enable debug --display=DISPLAY X display to use SEE ALSO
Homepage: http://live.gnome.org/PhoneManager AUTHOR
gnome-phone-manager was written by Bastien Nocera <<hadess@hadess.net>> and Edd Dumbill <edd@usefullinc.com> This manual page was written by Francesco Namuri <francesco@namuri.it> for the Debian project (but may be used by others). Francesco Namuri July 2007 GNOME-PHONE-MANAGER(1)