Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Migration of application from libCstd.so.1 to libstlport.so.1 Post 302509695 by shafi2all on Thursday 31st of March 2011 01:14:48 PM
Old 03-31-2011
Migration of application from libCstd.so.1 to libstlport.so.1

Hello,

I want to migrate from application that was compiled with Sun 4.2 compiler with C++ standard library(libCstd.so.1) to STLport(libstlport.so.1) library.

I am able to compile all the files on Solaris 10 with Sun 5.8 compiler but linking is failing with symbol referencing errors though pointed explicitly using compiler option "-library=stlport".

There is huge list of symbol referncing errors.. Need to know if any procedure exists for this migration.

Shafi

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Migration

Is it possible to migrate a UNIX program and use it in a NetWare or Windows 2000 network? I have a client that must have one of those two operating systems for the new program that they want. However, they've been using an older UNIX program for about 7 years and they want to be able to refer to... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: refram
7 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

migration

hi, is there any tool that i can use to update my scripts (SH scripts) form Unix to linux. please mention any useful websites. thanx in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: omran
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Migration

Hi all, Would appreciate advise on my situation. Currently server A is in production. Server A takes in data from Server X, does some processing and send to server Y. We are going to develop a different system in server B, something like an enhanced version of A. Server A will be retired once... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: new2ss
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Application Migration From MPE To Unix

Hi, Iam working on migration of perl applicaion from MPE/ix OS to UNIX. Perl Application uses MPE::File Package which cannot be used in HPUX. I have identified IO::File and Filehandle package as replacement. Will the functionality of the MPE Package & Unix filehandle Package will match? ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tc.omkumar
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Migration Solaris 5.8 to 10

Hi, it is necessary to make the migration of Solaris 5.8 for Solaris 10, would like to know which the best form to execute this task, if to be able to say me where I can arrange some manual that helps me to make this task. Thanks :o (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bruno_a_correia
2 Replies

6. Solaris

libCstd.so.1: open failed

Morning all, I have a problem with a Sun workstation which is running Solaris 8. When I attempt to open an application, the executable fails with this message : "fatal: libcstd.so.1: open failed: No such file or directory" It was suggested to me that I need to add these patches to fix the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: AndyD
4 Replies

7. Solaris

libstlport.so.1

Hi, I need to include libstlport.so.1 in a build (to have it installed on the machine where I deploy the build). As far as I know this is only included in sun studio and I can't seam to find it compiled separate (libstlport.so.1 compiled with sun C compiler, libstdc++.so compiled with gcc). ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: potro
0 Replies

8. Programming

computation migration

Hi, i need a code to implement computation migration in c. Can you guys help me out?? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tanvi
3 Replies

9. AIX

AIX - FC Switch migration, SAN Migration question!

I'm New to AIX / VIOS We're doing a FC switch cutover on an ibm device, connected via SAN. How do I tell if one path to my remote disk is lost? (aix lvm) How do I tell when my link is down on my HBA port? Appreciate your help, very much! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: BG_JrAdmin
4 Replies
sdl-config(1)						      General Commands Manual						     sdl-config(1)

NAME
sdl-config - script to get information about the installed version of SDL SYNOPSIS
sdl-config [ --prefix= DIR] [ --exec-prefix= DIR] [ --version ] [ --libs | --library-libs | --plugin-libs ] [ --cflags ] DESCRIPTION
sdl-config is a tool that is used to configure and determine the compiler and linker flags that should be used to compile and link pro- grams, libraries, and plugins that use SDL. It is also used internally by the m4 macros that are included with SDL. OPTIONS
--cflags Print the compiler flags that are necessary to compile a program or library that uses SDL. --exec-prefix=DIR If specified, use DIR instead of the installation exec prefix that SDL was build with when computing the output for the --cflags, --libs, --library-libs, and --plugin-libs options. This option must be specified before any of the --cflags, --libs, --library- libs, and --plugin-libs options. --libs Print the linker flags that are necessary to link a program that uses SDL. --static-libs Print the linker flags that are necessary to statically link a program that uses SDL. --library-libs Print the linker flags that are necessary to link a library that uses SDL. (This excludes any static objects required for linking, since these must be linked only by executable programs.) --plugin-libs Print the linker flags that are necessary to link an SDL-using object that is to be accessed via dlopen(3). This may include static objects with PIC symbol information. This option should not be used for ordinary shared libraries or standalone applications. --prefix=DIR If specified, use PREFIX instead of the installation prefix that SDL was built with when computing the output for the --cflags, --libs, --library-libs, and --plugin-libs options. This option is also used for the exec prefix if --exec-prefix was not specified. This option must be specified before any of the --cflags, --libs, --library-libs, and --plugin-libs options. --version Prints the currently installed version of SDL on standard output. EXAMPLES
gcc -o main.o $(sdl-config --cflags) main.c is how you might use sdl-config to compile a C source file for an executable program. gcc -o my_app $(sdl-config --libs) main.o util.o is how you might use sdl-config to link compiled objects into an executable program. gcc -o libSDL_nifty-1.2.so.0.0.1 $(sdl --library-libs) read.o write.o munge.o is how you might use sdl-config to link compiled objects into a shared library. gcc -o libnifty_xmms.so $(sdl --plugin-libs) stream.o blit.o deinterlace.o is how you might use sdl-config to link compiled objects into a plugin for use by another program. AUTHOR
The Simple DirectMedia Layer (SDL) library was written by Sam Lantinga. This manual page was written by Branden Robinson, originally for Progeny Linux Systems, Inc., and the Debian Project. SDL 1.2 2001-12-25 sdl-config(1)