Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting get some information from a text string Post 302509255 by roybean on Wednesday 30th of March 2011 11:08:25 AM
Old 03-30-2011
get some information from a text string

deleted

Last edited by roybean; 04-01-2011 at 07:13 AM.. Reason: code tags

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Extracting information from text fields.

Dear friends, I'm a novice Unix user and I'm trying to learn the ropes. I have a big task I have to accomplish and I'm convinced Unix can get the job done, I just haven't figured out how. I recently posted on the topic of cutting text between unique text patterns and somebody helped me a great... (24 Replies)
Discussion started by: spindoctor
24 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extracting information from Config files /text processing

Hello All, This is my first post on this forums, which I consider one of the best of its kind. The reason for my post is that I want to export some information form Nagios configuration files to a DB. I know that there are other tools available to do this, like NDO, monarch, etc... But I want to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: oconmx
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Retreiving information from a text file

Hey guys, i just started shell programming and i have a question. I am working on a simple inventory project and one of the problems which i am unable to solve would be how i am going to extract the data i need from a text file(which will be my database) and then put it inside the executable to be... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: gregarion
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Trying to Parse Version Information from Text File

I have a file name version.properties with the following data: major.version=14 minor.version=234 I'm trying to write a grep expression to only put "14" to stdout. The following is not working. grep "major.version=(+)" version.properties What am I doing wrong? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: obfunkhouser
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Split string with blancs to pick up information in a file ?

Hello, I am quite new in shell, and would like to pick up information in a file. The file structure is like this faor all data: T 50 2 2.5 is this a candy number color price I know how to pick up a line. I do this: head -linenumber candyfile.doc | tail -1 But I would... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: shadok
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

get specific information from text file or command output

Hello, I would need some help, :wall: on a linux script, I am not sure how can I separate some text file, Text file contains something similar to this: share "userhome_e" "/fs1_100g/FILE58/userhome" umask=022 maxusr=4294967295 netbios=FILE58 share "bu share"... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nakaedu
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search a string in a text file and add another string at the particular position of a line

I am having a text file which is having more than 200 lines. EX: 001010122 12000 BIB 12000 11200 1200003 001010122 2000 AND 12000 11200 1200003 001010122 12000 KVB 12000 11200 1200003 In the above file i want to search for string KVB and add/replace... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: suryanarayana
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search a string in a text file and add another string at the end of line

Dear All I am having a text file which is having more than 200 lines. EX: 001010122 12000 BIB 12000 11200 1200003 001010122 2000 AND 12000 11200 1200003 001010122 12000 KVB 12000 11200 1200003 In the above file i want to search for string KVB... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: suryanarayana
5 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Obtaining File information based on String Search

Is there a single Command in Unix to get the following Information when searching for files containing one or more strings in a Unix Directory (including sub directories within it) : 1) Complete filename ( path and filename) 2) Owner of the file 3) Size of the file 4) Last Modified date... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pchegoor
3 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Search a string and display its location on the entire string and make a text file

I want to search a small string in a large string and find the locations of the string. For this I used grep "string" -ob <file name where the large string is stored>. Now this gives me the locations of that string. Now how do I store these locations in a text file. Please use CODE tags as... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ANKIT ROY
7 Replies
GLDELETEFRAMEBUFFERS(3G)					   OpenGL Manual					  GLDELETEFRAMEBUFFERS(3G)

NAME
glDeleteFramebuffers - delete framebuffer objects C SPECIFICATION
void glDeleteFramebuffers(GLsizei n, GLuint *framebuffers); PARAMETERS
n Specifies the number of framebuffer objects to be deleted. framebuffers A pointer to an array containing n framebuffer objects to be deleted. DESCRIPTION
glDeleteFramebuffers deletes the n framebuffer objects whose names are stored in the array addressed by framebuffers. The name zero is reserved by the GL and is silently ignored, should it occur in framebuffers, as are other unused names. Once a framebuffer object is deleted, its name is again unused and it has no attachments. If a framebuffer that is currently bound to one or more of the targets GL_DRAW_FRAMEBUFFER or GL_READ_FRAMEBUFFER is deleted, it is as though glBindFramebuffer() had been executed with the corresponding target and framebuffer zero. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if n is negative. SEE ALSO
glGenFramebuffers(), glBindFramebuffer(), glCheckFramebufferStatus() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. AUTHORS
opengl.org opengl.org 06/10/2014 GLDELETEFRAMEBUFFERS(3G)