Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: rsync in AIX
Operating Systems AIX rsync in AIX Post 302508827 by theboogymaster on Tuesday 29th of March 2011 07:37:01 AM
Old 03-29-2011
Or something like this : Let me google that for you

Any ways, here is the command I use :
Code:
rsync --verbose --relative --recursive --update --delete --perms --owner --group --times --links  --safe-links --super --compress --one-file-system --devices $sourceDir $destDir

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

rsync

I want to do rsync only for the difference in the last 30 days. How do I specify the "30 days" on the command line below? >rsync -avz prj# /rsource /destination Thanks for help (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: wz253
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Rsync

I have to update my files to 2-4 servers and I tar all the files and ftp to every server. I have heard about Rsync, but are there any other ways that are the same as Rsync?> (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: darknite87
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

using rsync

I'm just trying to use rsync to retreive the file from different servers with script. i want to look for a file, if the file exists, then retreive the file from different servers, and put it in one file. I have the following command. rsync -v -e ssh jerry@openbsd.nixcraft.in:~/webroot.txt /tmp ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: s_linux
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

rsync

hi there I wonder if some-one can help. I am trying to use rsync on my mac to transfer a folder to a remote machine. I have logged into rysnc on my mac no problem and I'm trying to execute this command: rsync -a -e ssh /Users/myname/myfolder/sourcefolder/... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: volterony
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

rsync

Am I correct in assuming that the following command: rsync -a /a /b does not make any changes on /a if there are files on /b that are newer (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgt
2 Replies

6. AIX

Nim on AIX 7.1 used to migrate AIX 5.3 to AIX 6.1...is possible?

Using nimadm: nimadm -j nimadmvg -c sap024 -s spot_6100 -l lpp_6100 -d "hdisk1" -Y Initializing the NIM master. Initializing NIM client sap024. 0505-205 nimadm: The level of bos.alt_disk_install.rte installed in SPOT spot_6100 (6.1.3.4) does not match the NIM master's level (7.1.1.2).... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sciacca75
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

AIX rsync concept

Hi this is ram, I am beginers for AIX. I would like to know about AIX RSYNC concept. Thanks ram (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: thiruram
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help on rsync

Hi experts, We need copy 5TB data from one server to another (over a 10Gbps link). We plan to use rsync -av remote:/<path /local on destination server but there're few special requirements like: 1. data copy process should run only from 18:00 Hrs to 07:00 every day until copy is completed. Is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: magnus29
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Rsync Error: rsync: link_stat failed: No such file or directory (2)

I wish to copy all the files & folder under /web/Transfer_Files/data/ on mymac1 (Linux) to remote server mybank.intra.com (Solaris 10) /tmp/ location I am using Ansible tool synchronize module which triggers the unix rsync command as below:rsync --delay-updates -F --compress --archive --rsh=ssh... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
2 Replies
WEB2DISK(1)							      calibre							       WEB2DISK(1)

NAME
web2disk - part of calibre SYNOPSIS
web2disk URL DESCRIPTION
Where URL is for example http://google.com Whenever you pass arguments to web2disk that have spaces in them, enclose the arguments in quotation marks. OPTIONS
--version show program's version number and exit -h, --help show this help message and exit -d, --base-dir Base directory into which URL is saved. Default is . -t, --timeout Timeout in seconds to wait for a response from the server. Default: 10.0 s -r, --max-recursions Maximum number of levels to recurse i.e. depth of links to follow. Default 1 -n, --max-files The maximum number of files to download. This only applies to files from <a href> tags. Default is 9223372036854775807 --delay Minimum interval in seconds between consecutive fetches. Default is 0 s --encoding The character encoding for the websites you are trying to download. The default is to try and guess the encoding. --match-regexp Only links that match this regular expression will be followed. This option can be specified multiple times, in which case as long as a link matches any one regexp, it will be followed. By default all links are followed. --filter-regexp Any link that matches this regular expression will be ignored. This option can be specified multiple times, in which case as long as any regexp matches a link, it will be ignored.By default, no links are ignored. If both --filter-regexp and --match-regexp are spec- ified, then --filter-regexp is applied first. --dont-download-stylesheets Do not download CSS stylesheets. --verbose Show detailed output information. Useful for debugging SEE ALSO
The User Manual is available at http://calibre-ebook.com/user_manual Created by Kovid Goyal <kovid@kovidgoyal.net> web2disk (calibre 0.6.53) July 2010 WEB2DISK(1)