Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Formatting port scan output
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Formatting port scan output Post 302506024 by Franklin52 on Friday 18th of March 2011 09:40:35 AM
Old 03-18-2011
Another approach:
Code:
awk -F\/ '{s=s?s ", " $1:$1}END{print s}' file

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unix program that can port scan a c block of ips for proxies

can anyone tell me a unix program that can port scan a c block of ips for proxies? a fast one, with reliable results, that can load an ip list, or set an ip range, and specify ports thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: user
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Please let me know Regarding Port Scan

Can any one please let me know below ones 1) How to Perform the Port Scan in Solaris Environment and how to block the unwanted Ports. 2) How to know whether particular Port is listning the requests or not? Thanks Ramkumar.B (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: myramkumar
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

port scan shell script

Hi, Can any one please suggest me commands for making port scan shell script. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nrbhole
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Formatting ls output

I am using find and ls to search for "warez" files on my server. find /home/ -regex ".*\.\(avi\|mp3\|mpeg\|mpg\|iso\)" -print0 | xargs -0 ls -oh This command produces this: -rw-r--r-- 1 1000 3.2M Feb 18 2009 /home/user/public_html/lupus.mp3 I want to only get this 3.2M... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bonrad
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Use awk to turn character to newline then scan output

i have a datafile (data.txt) that has the following data: #Beginner`echo... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
4 Replies
services(4)						     Kernel Interfaces Manual						       services(4)

NAME
services - Defines the sockets and protocols used for Internet services SYNOPSIS
/etc/services DESCRIPTION
The /etc/services file associates Internet service names and aliases with the port number and protocol used by the service. Each service is listed in this file on a single line of the form: ServiceName PortNumber/ProtocolName Aliases The fields contain the following information: The official Internet service name. The socket port number used for the service and the transport protocol used for the service. A list of unofficial service names. Items on a line are separated by spaces or tabs. Comments begin with a # (number sign) and continue to the end of the line. EXAMPLES
Entries in the /etc/services file for the inetd internal services might look like this: echo 7/tcp echo 7/udp discard 9/tcp sink null discard 9/udp sink null daytime 13/tcp daytime 13/udp chargen 19/tcp ttytst source chargen 19/tcp ttytst source ftp 21/tcp time 37/tcp timeserver time 37/udp timeserver RELATED INFORMATION
Functions: endservent(3), getservbyname(3), getservbyport(3), getservent(3), setservent(3) The RFC923 specification. delim off services(4)