Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Download php content using cli Post 302505181 by Dahu on Wednesday 16th of March 2011 11:50:30 AM
Old 03-16-2011
Did you even try ?
Code:
 wget ****.com/content.php?file=movie.wmv

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Web content download

There is a web API https://pi.ercot.com/contentproxy/publicList?folder_id=10001937 As soon as this is fired on the browser a page comes in which many files are listed for downloads I want to download all the files ....is it possible to write a shell script which can download the files (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: viv1
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Download image every 24hrs + put it in php site

Hi everyone, I am all new to this and I might not know what I am asking about :) I have access to a cPanel with cron tab scheduler. I know nothing re scripting creating php etc.. I own a ftp mainly for own email address, some storage, and a forum (ready-made one :P ) I have some knowledge... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: zYx
5 Replies

3. Web Development

PHP Download

Hey, for my search engine I'm going to download Apache and PHP. Just have one question... I have a Mac OSX. I'm trying to go through all my finder files looking for it, however, I can't find the application... Any ideas??? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: OussenkoSearch
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Passing variables from bash to php-cli

Hello everyone, I've been looking how to pass variables between bash and php-cli in 1 file. So far i got this: #!/bin/bash echo "This is bash" php << EOF <?php echo "This is php\n"; ?> EOF I would now like to be able to pass a variable declared in the bash to the php. I already... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: robbee
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Facing issues with Content-Type:application/x-download Content-Disposition:attachment

I am in the process of developing a perl cgi page. I had succeeded in developing the page but there are few errors/issues with the page. description about cgi page: My CGI page retrieves all the file names from an directory and displays the files in drop down menu for downloading the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: scriptscript
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Wget download file content in unicode

Hi All, I am trying to download a XML from a URL through wget and successful in that but the problem is that I have to check for some special characters inside that XML. But when I download through wget it transfers the content of the XML in plain text and I'm not able to search for those... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dips_ag
2 Replies
REPORT-CLI(1)							 LIBREPORT MANUAL						     REPORT-CLI(1)

NAME
report-cli - Work with ABRT problem directories from command line. SYNOPSIS
report-cli [-vsp] -L[PREFIX] [PROBLEM_DIR] report-cli [-vsp] -e EVENT PROBLEM_DIR report-cli [-vsp] -a[y] PROBLEM_DIR report-cli [-vsp] -c[y] PROBLEM_DIR report-cli [-vsp] -r[y|o|d] PROBLEM_DIR DESCRIPTION
report-cli is a command line tool that manages application crashes and other problems caught by abrtd daemon, or created by other programs using libreport. It enables access to, manipulation of problem data, and reporting. OPTIONS
-L[PREFIX] List possible events [which start with PREFIX] -e EVENT Run EVENT on PROBLEM_DIR -a, --analyze Run analyze event(s) on PROBLEM_DIR -c, --collect Run collect event(s) on PROBLEM_DIR -r, --report Analyze, collect and report problem data in PROBLEM_DIR -d, --delete Remove PROBLEM_DIR after reporting -y, --always Noninteractive: don't ask questions, assume positive answer to all of them -o, --report-only With -r: do not run analyzers, run only reporters -v, --verbose Be verbose -s Log to syslog -p Add program names to log -V, --version Display version and exit AUTHORS
o ABRT team LIBREPORT 2.1.11 06/18/2014 REPORT-CLI(1)