Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting mappin strings of two different file and finding the mapped string and then map other fields. Post 302505089 by dsh007 on Wednesday 16th of March 2011 08:21:33 AM
Old 03-16-2011
sorry to say but the code is not working it is showing the error:
can't open the source file "|" for reading.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Finding a certain string on each line in a file

Hi, I need a script to get every line from a file where there are less then 17 ; on a line. Thank's (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: VODAFUN
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

finding a string in a file

hi all.. I dont know how to search for a string in a file.. I have tried doing.. I did google but didnt get effective answers..my code is as follows: int search(char* filename,const char* username,const char* passwd) { int flag=0; unsigned long fsize=0; unsigned long current=0;... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ume1986
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help with finding unique string in log file

Shell script help Here is 3 sample lines from a log file <date> INFO <java.com.blah> abcd:ID= user login <date> DEBUG <java.com.blah> <nlah bla> abcd:ID=123 user login <date> INFO <java.com.blah> abcd:ID=3243 user login I want to find unique "ID" from this log... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gubbu
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

grep a string in the lines between 2 strings of a file

Hi , Please help me with the following problem: I have an xml file with the following lines <cisco:name> <cisco:mdNm>Cisco Device 7500 A Series</cisco:mdNm> <cisco:meNm>10.1.100.19</cisco:meNm> <cisco:ehNm>/shelf=1</cisco:ehNm> <cisco:subname> <cisco:sptp>Cisco PortA... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: bhagirathi
8 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Finding files with a certain name string inside of another file.

Hi, I have a very large file that contains a listing of all files on the system. I need to create a listing from that file of all files that start with the following format: s???_*, whereas the '?' represents characters, so the file name begins with an 's' followed by three other characters and... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tes218
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Finding/replacing strings in some files based on a file

Hi, We have a file (e.g. a .csv file, but could be any other format), with 2 columns: the old value and the new value. We need to modify all the files within the current directory (including subdirectories), so find and replace the contents found in the first column within the file, with the... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Talkabout
9 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Finding a string in a file

Hello All, I have a text file, i want to search for a string in it and the string is repeated multiple times in a file i want to get the first occurence of the string in a variable. the content of file is like: I want to grepthe first occurance of "Configuration flow done" and store the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: anand2308
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Finding Strings between 2 characters in a file

Hi All, Assuming i have got a file test.dat which has contains as follows: Unix = abc def fgt jug 111 2222 3333 Linux = gggg pppp qqq C# = ccc ffff llll I would like to traverse through the file, get the 1st occurance of "=" and then need to get the sting... (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: rtagarra
22 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Getting string from a File between 2 well known strings.

Hi, I have a file server1.log with following lines. 00002b77 ThreadMonitor W WSVR0605W: Thread "WebContainer : 2" (00000046) has been active for 542865 milliseconds and may be hung. There is/are 3 thread(s) in total in the server that may be hung. I want to find out how many threads are... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jayeshusa
2 Replies
ZIPARCHIVE.OPEN(3)							 1							ZIPARCHIVE.OPEN(3)

ZipArchive::open - Open a ZIP file archive

SYNOPSIS
mixed ZipArchive::open (string $filename, [int $flags]) DESCRIPTION
Opens a new zip archive for reading, writing or modifying. PARAMETERS
o $filename - The file name of the ZIP archive to open. o $flags - The mode to use to open the archive. o ZipArchive::OVERWRITE o ZipArchive::CREATE o ZipArchive::EXCL o ZipArchive::CHECKCONS RETURN VALUES
o $Error codes - Returns TRUE on success or the error code. o ZipArchive::ER_EXISTS File already exists. o ZipArchive::ER_INCONS Zip archive inconsistent. o ZipArchive::ER_INVAL Invalid argument. o ZipArchive::ER_MEMORY Malloc failure. o ZipArchive::ER_NOENT No such file. o ZipArchive::ER_NOZIP Not a zip archive. o ZipArchive::ER_OPEN Can't open file. o ZipArchive::ER_READ Read error. o ZipArchive::ER_SEEK Seek error. EXAMPLES
Example #1 Open and extract <?php $zip = new ZipArchive; $res = $zip->open('test.zip'); if ($res === TRUE) { echo 'ok'; $zip->extractTo('test'); $zip->close(); } else { echo 'failed, code:' . $res; } ?> Example #2 Create an archive <?php $zip = new ZipArchive; $res = $zip->open('test.zip', ZipArchive::CREATE); if ($res === TRUE) { $zip->addFromString('test.txt', 'file content goes here'); $zip->addFile('data.txt', 'entryname.txt'); $zip->close(); echo 'ok'; } else { echo 'failed'; } ?> PHP Documentation Group ZIPARCHIVE.OPEN(3)