Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: .zshrc not initialized
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers .zshrc not initialized Post 302504020 by radoulov on Sunday 13th of March 2011 06:33:50 AM
Old 03-13-2011
You need to modify the bat file that starts the shell and set zsh there,
this is the content of my Cygwin.bat in the install root directory
(c:\cygwin on my notebook):

Code:
@echo off

C:
chdir C:\cygwin\bin

rem bash --login -i

rxvt -e /bin/zsh --login -i

In addition I'm using the following .Xdefaults (to place in your home directory):

Code:
Rxvt*geometry: 135x40
Rxvt*background: #000020
Rxvt*foreground: #ffffbf
!Rxvt*borderColor: Blue
!Rxvt*scrollColor: Blue
!Rxvt*troughColor: Gray
Rxvt*scrollBar: True
Rxvt*scrollBar_right: True
! Rxvt*font: Lucida Console-12
Rxvt*font: fixedsys
Rxvt*SaveLines: 10000
Rxvt*loginShell: True
! VIM-like colors
Rxvt*color0: #000000
Rxvt*color1: #FFFFFF
Rxvt*color2: #00A800
Rxvt*color3: #FFFF00
Rxvt*color4: #0000A8
Rxvt*color5: #A800A8
Rxvt*color6: #00A8A8
Rxvt*color7: #D8D8D8
Rxvt*color8: #000000
Rxvt*color9: #FFFFFF
Rxvt*color10: #00A800
Rxvt*color11: #FFFF00
Rxvt*color12: #0000A8
Rxvt*color13: #A800A8
Rxvt*color14: #00A8A8
Rxvt*color15: #D8D8D8
! eof

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Will we get SEGV if we try to “delete []” un-initialized integer pointer variable.

I have a class with an integer pointer, which I have not initialized to NULL in the constructor. For example: class myclass { private: char * name; int *site; } myclass:: myclass(....) : name(NULL) { ..... } other member function “delete “ the variable before... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sureshreddi_ps
2 Replies

2. Programming

swing not getting initialized when the DISPLAY is not set

I have a batch programme which will load the Spreadsheet into database.. When the DISPLAY is set and X11 window server is running, there is no issue in reading the spreadsheet and loading into database without lauching UI. But if the display is not set, then there is an issue... Any ideas... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: shafi2all
3 Replies

3. Ubuntu

Can Scanner be Initialized from the Terminal

Hi, somewhat of a newbie with Linux, although I have been at it for about three weeks now. Is there a way to wake up or initialize my scanner with a command in the terminal? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: klrman
6 Replies
mlib_VideoColorMerge4(3MLIB)				    mediaLib Library Functions				      mlib_VideoColorMerge4(3MLIB)

NAME
mlib_VideoColorMerge4 - color conversion (color channel merge) SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lmlib [ library... ] #include <mlib.h> mlib_status mlib_VideoColorMerge4(mlib_u8 *colors, const mlib_u8 *color1, const mlib_u8 *color2, const mlib_u8 *color3, const mlib_u8 *color4, mlib_s32 n); DESCRIPTION
The mlib_VideoColorMerge4() function performs color channel merge. PARAMETERS
The function takes the following arguments: colors Pointer to colors multi-component row. colors must be 8-byte aligned. color1 Pointer to first color component row. color1 must be 8-byte aligned. color2 Pointer to second color component row. color2 must be 8-byte aligned. color3 Pointer to third color component row. color3 must be 8-byte aligned. color4 Pointer to fourth color component row. color4 must be 8-byte aligned. n Length of color1, color2, color3, and color4 arrays. Length of colors must be 4*n. RETURN VALUES
The function returns MLIB_SUCCESS if successful. Otherwise it returns MLIB_FAILURE. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
mlib_VideoColorMerge2(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorMerge2_S16(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorMerge3(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorMerge3_S16(3MLIB), mlib_Video- ColorMerge4_S16(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorSplit2(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorSplit2_S16(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorSplit3(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColor- Split3_S16(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorSplit4(3MLIB), mlib_VideoColorSplit4_S16(3MLIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 9 Nov 2004 mlib_VideoColorMerge4(3MLIB)