Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: .zshrc not initialized
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers .zshrc not initialized Post 302503986 by Corona688 on Saturday 12th of March 2011 09:50:03 PM
Old 03-12-2011
Yeah, you actually need to relogin to use your new shell.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Will we get SEGV if we try to “delete []” un-initialized integer pointer variable.

I have a class with an integer pointer, which I have not initialized to NULL in the constructor. For example: class myclass { private: char * name; int *site; } myclass:: myclass(....) : name(NULL) { ..... } other member function “delete “ the variable before... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sureshreddi_ps
2 Replies

2. Programming

swing not getting initialized when the DISPLAY is not set

I have a batch programme which will load the Spreadsheet into database.. When the DISPLAY is set and X11 window server is running, there is no issue in reading the spreadsheet and loading into database without lauching UI. But if the display is not set, then there is an issue... Any ideas... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: shafi2all
3 Replies

3. Ubuntu

Can Scanner be Initialized from the Terminal

Hi, somewhat of a newbie with Linux, although I have been at it for about three weeks now. Is there a way to wake up or initialize my scanner with a command in the terminal? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: klrman
6 Replies
suspend(1)							   User Commands							suspend(1)

NAME
suspend - shell built-in function to halt the current shell SYNOPSIS
sh suspend csh suspend ksh suspend DESCRIPTION
sh Stops the execution of the current shell (but not if it is the login shell). csh Stop the shell in its tracks, much as if it had been sent a stop signal with ^Z. This is most often used to stop shells started by su. ksh Stops the execution of the current shell (but not if it is the login shell). ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
csh(1), kill(1), ksh(1), sh(1), su(1M), attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 15 Apr 1994 suspend(1)