Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO Migrating Digi PortServer TS 16 Post 302501469 by Eclectic Wave on Thursday 3rd of March 2011 03:32:46 PM
Old 03-03-2011
Be sure to use the UNIXWARE 7.14 Digi Drivers

Remember that SCO 6 is a Unixware kerneal with a SCO 5 overlay on it. For did drivers you must use the Unixware drivers and not the sco 5.07 drivers.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

mini digi-cam

hey guys! I am on a fedora core2 i686 with gui and I have a miniture cool-cam which is digital.. it connects through regular usb.. the system recognizes it and the when I go into the desktop peripheral and go to camera it gives name and tells test was successful.. it also says that the camera has... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: moxxx68
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Migrating from HP to Solaris

My company is considering migrating from HP unix to Solaris just to get two more years of support for a particular software product. My question is just how much of an effort is it to do this migration? Are you aware of any migration tools to assist us in this migration? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jkuchar747
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

When migrating from HP-UX 11.0 to HP-UX 11.i

Hi to all, I am migrating HP-UX 11.0 to HP-UX 11.i, The following list are the components which i used in HP-UX 11.0, Whether I can use this same components in HP-UX 11.i or I should upgrade any of software version with respect to HP-UX 11.i. Oracle 8.1.7 Tuxedo 8.0 BEA Message queue... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sweta
0 Replies

4. HP-UX

Migrating from HP-UX 11 to HP-UX 11.i?

Hi, I want to Migrate my machine from HP-UX 11 to HP-UX 11.i, regarding this i would like to know the difference and the advances b/w these two. If anyone have cookbook HP-UX 11 to HP-UX 11.i, then provide the link to me. Thanks in Advance. Sarwan (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarwan
3 Replies

5. AIX

Printer issue on a Digi

Ok, Im a new network admin to the AIX environment. Im in the AIX console as we speak and I don't understand this issue with the print server. It's not a standard print server that I'm used to seeing and was wondering if any of you have any experiences with a Dev_Wait issue on a Digital to Serial... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Itsaboutme
0 Replies

6. SCO

Digi 8e memory window not available in mpi

In setting up an 8e on 5.0.5 I couldn't find a memory window that worked using mpi (3 versions). The memory search program (DOS based) indicated E800 was available but mpi only listed E000. I resolved my immediate problem by changing the window value in /etc/conf/pack.d/pcxx/space.c prior to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: edfair
2 Replies

7. AIX

Setup 1 Digi PortServer II with 5 x AIX boxes

Hi everyone, My latest challenge sees me assisting with the setup of one of our classroom labs. We are trying to configure the lab so that the (5) IBM 9115-505 servers (all running AIX7.1) have their serial 0 ports connected to a Digi PortServer II, which is on the classroom LAN, along with the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: richardsantink
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Migrating to UNIX

I am looking for a stable, reliable system to replace my current Windows systems in the home. These are simple systems that I purchased from the local Big Box store. I have heard many good things about Unix and it's various children and it sounds like a good option to me. I have worked... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: donschurter
2 Replies
lpinfo(8)							    Apple Inc.								 lpinfo(8)

NAME
lpinfo - show available devices or drivers SYNOPSIS
lpinfo [ -E ] [ -h server[:port] ] [ -l ] [ --device-id device-id-string ] [ --exclude-schemes scheme-list ] [ --include-schemes scheme- list ] [ --language locale ] [ --make-and-model name ] [ --product name ] -m lpinfo [ -E ] [ -h server[:port] ] [ -l ] [ --exclude-schemes scheme-list ] [ --include-schemes scheme-list ] [ --timeout seconds ] -v DESCRIPTION
lpinfo lists the available devices or drivers known to the CUPS server. The first form (-m) lists the available drivers, while the second form (-v) lists the available devices. OPTIONS
lpinfo accepts the following options: -E Forces encryption when connecting to the server. -h server[:port] Selects an alternate server. -l Shows a "long" listing of devices or drivers. --device-id device-id-string Specifies the IEEE-1284 device ID to match when listing drivers with the -m option. --exclude-schemes scheme-list Specifies a comma-delimited list of device or PPD schemes that should be excluded from the results. Static PPD files use the "file" scheme. --include-schemes scheme-list Specifies a comma-delimited list of device or PPD schemes that should be included in the results. Static PPD files use the "file" scheme. --language locale Specifies the language to match when listing drivers with the -m option. --make-and-model name Specifies the make and model to match when listing drivers with the -m option. --product name Specifies the product to match when listing drivers with the -m option. --timeout seconds Specifies the timeout when listing devices with the -v option. CONFORMING TO
The lpinfo command is unique to CUPS. EXAMPLES
List all devices: lpinfo -v List all drivers: lpinfo -m List drivers matching "HP LaserJet": lpinfo --make-and-model "HP LaserJet" -m SEE ALSO
lpadmin(8), CUPS Online Help (http://localhost:631/help) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2007-2017 by Apple Inc. 12 June 2014 CUPS lpinfo(8)