Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO Migrating Digi PortServer TS 16 Post 302501469 by Eclectic Wave on Thursday 3rd of March 2011 03:32:46 PM
Old 03-03-2011
Be sure to use the UNIXWARE 7.14 Digi Drivers

Remember that SCO 6 is a Unixware kerneal with a SCO 5 overlay on it. For did drivers you must use the Unixware drivers and not the sco 5.07 drivers.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

mini digi-cam

hey guys! I am on a fedora core2 i686 with gui and I have a miniture cool-cam which is digital.. it connects through regular usb.. the system recognizes it and the when I go into the desktop peripheral and go to camera it gives name and tells test was successful.. it also says that the camera has... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: moxxx68
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Migrating from HP to Solaris

My company is considering migrating from HP unix to Solaris just to get two more years of support for a particular software product. My question is just how much of an effort is it to do this migration? Are you aware of any migration tools to assist us in this migration? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jkuchar747
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

When migrating from HP-UX 11.0 to HP-UX 11.i

Hi to all, I am migrating HP-UX 11.0 to HP-UX 11.i, The following list are the components which i used in HP-UX 11.0, Whether I can use this same components in HP-UX 11.i or I should upgrade any of software version with respect to HP-UX 11.i. Oracle 8.1.7 Tuxedo 8.0 BEA Message queue... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sweta
0 Replies

4. HP-UX

Migrating from HP-UX 11 to HP-UX 11.i?

Hi, I want to Migrate my machine from HP-UX 11 to HP-UX 11.i, regarding this i would like to know the difference and the advances b/w these two. If anyone have cookbook HP-UX 11 to HP-UX 11.i, then provide the link to me. Thanks in Advance. Sarwan (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarwan
3 Replies

5. AIX

Printer issue on a Digi

Ok, Im a new network admin to the AIX environment. Im in the AIX console as we speak and I don't understand this issue with the print server. It's not a standard print server that I'm used to seeing and was wondering if any of you have any experiences with a Dev_Wait issue on a Digital to Serial... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Itsaboutme
0 Replies

6. SCO

Digi 8e memory window not available in mpi

In setting up an 8e on 5.0.5 I couldn't find a memory window that worked using mpi (3 versions). The memory search program (DOS based) indicated E800 was available but mpi only listed E000. I resolved my immediate problem by changing the window value in /etc/conf/pack.d/pcxx/space.c prior to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: edfair
2 Replies

7. AIX

Setup 1 Digi PortServer II with 5 x AIX boxes

Hi everyone, My latest challenge sees me assisting with the setup of one of our classroom labs. We are trying to configure the lab so that the (5) IBM 9115-505 servers (all running AIX7.1) have their serial 0 ports connected to a Digi PortServer II, which is on the classroom LAN, along with the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: richardsantink
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Migrating to UNIX

I am looking for a stable, reliable system to replace my current Windows systems in the home. These are simple systems that I purchased from the local Big Box store. I have heard many good things about Unix and it's various children and it sounds like a good option to me. I have worked... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: donschurter
2 Replies
UBT(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						    UBT(4)

NAME
ubt -- USB Bluetooth driver SYNOPSIS
ubt* at uhub? port ? configuration ? interface ? DESCRIPTION
The ubt driver provides support for USB Bluetooth dongles to the Bluetooth protocol stack. USB Bluetooth dongles provide two interfaces, both of which the ubt driver claims. The second interface is used for Isochronous data and will have several alternate configurations regarding bandwidth consumption, which can be set using the hw.ubtN.config sysctl(8) variable. The number of alternate configurations is indicated by the value in the hw.ubtN.alt_config variable, and the isoc frame size for the current configuration is shown in the hw.ubtN.sco_rxsize and hw.ubtN.sco_txsize variables. By default, configuration 0 is selected, which means that no bandwidth is used on the Isochronous interface and no SCO data can be sent. Consult the Bluetooth USB specification at https://www.bluetooth.org/ for complete instructions on setting bandwidth consumption. The fol- lowing extract may be useful as a general guidance though details may differ between manufacturers. 0 No active voice channels 1 One voice channel with 8-bit encoding 2 Two voice channels with 8-bit encoding, or one voice channel with 16-bit encoding. 3 Three voice channels with 8-bit encoding 4 Two voice channels with 16-bit encoding 5 Three voice channels with 16-bit encoding SEE ALSO
bluetooth(4), uhub(4), sysctl(8) HISTORY
This ubt device driver was originally a character device written by David Sainty and Lennart Augustsson. It was rewritten to support socket based Bluetooth access for NetBSD 4.0 by Iain Hibbert. CAVEATS
Isochronous data is seemingly not well supported over USB in the current system and to get SCO working, you may have to calculate the SCO packet size that the stack will use. This is the sco_mtu value reported by the btconfig(8) command, and when combined with the SCO header (3 bytes) should fit exactly into an integer number of Isochronous data frames where the frame size is indicated by the 'hw.ubtN.sco_txsize' sysctl variable. For example: I want one voice channel (which is all that is supported, for now) so am using configuration #2, with a frame length of 17 bytes. This gives possible values of: (17 * 1) - 3 = 14 (17 * 2) - 3 = 31 (17 * 3) - 3 = 48 (17 * 4) - 3 = 65 (17 * 5) - 3 = 82 etc. btconfig(8) shows the maximum SCO payload as 64 bytes, so I am using the next smaller size of 48, to minimize the overhead of the 3 header bytes. The SCO packet size can be changed using the 'scomtu' option to btconfig(8). The failure mode is that the USB Bluetooth dongle locks up though generally removal/reinsertion will clear the problem. BUGS
The Isochronous configuration can only be changed when the device is not marked up. BSD
August 27, 2006 BSD