Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Adding Broastcaste i.p manually Post 302500213 by kkarthik_kaja on Monday 28th of February 2011 01:12:57 AM
Old 02-28-2011
I have manually plumbed it but it is giving point to pint instead of broadcaste.

The same o/p has been pasted in trailing posts.

Please suggest

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Works Manually - not in CRON

I've got a ksh script that works like a charm when I run it manually. When I set it up in a cron, I keep getting this error in my log: syntax error at line 90: `$' unexpected Here's my snippet of code starting at line 90: while ] do sleep 900 done What's the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dstinsman
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to implement patch manually

dear all, i got a pach file for ns 2.3 but it is not working properly i want to imlement those modification in the concering file manualy by onpening patches and write them in the orignal souce . Plz let me know how it is possible ? thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sheilly_2k7
1 Replies

3. Solaris

How can I edit the mailbox manually

I use gmail to POP my account because of the spamfilter. From time to time I receive an error message "Connection timed out: There may be a problem with the settings you added. Ple..." after this I am no longer able to retrieve my mails because of the blocked session: "... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rolandk
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Adding new lines to a file + adding suffix to a pattern

I need some help with adding lines to file and substitute a pattern. Ok I have a file: #cat names.txt name: John Doe stationed: 1 name: Michael Sweets stationed: 41 . . . And would like to change it to: name: John Doe employed permanently stationed: 1-office (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: hemo21
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Manually built the code below.

Hi All, I am faced with a problem. I came to know that large scale problems in MATLAB are very slow and with loops they are even slower. I have the MATLAB script below that does some large scale computation for my school project work. I've been running this code for long now but all it did... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shoaibjameel123
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash - manually cp-r

hi guys i want a script manually copy all directories and files. Dont want to use cp-r, cp-R or any variant. How to do this, the piece of code i need is commented in the script #!bin/bash IFS=$'\n' if test "$1" = "" then wd=pwd else wd=$1 fi for file in $(find $1)... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Wolverine89
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash - manually cp-r

hi guys i want a script manually copy all directories and files. Dont want to use cp-r, cp-R or any variant. How to do this, the piece of code i need is commented in the script Code: #!bin/bash IFS=$'\n' if test "$1" = "" then wd=pwd else wd=$1 fi for file in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Wolverine89
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Create rpool manually

Hi All; My server's root partition was encapsulated with VxVM, I try to convert it to ZFS. I successfully de-encapsulated root. Now I try to mirror 2 root disks using ZFS. But I receive following error: # zpool create rpool mirror c0t0d0s0 c0t1d0s0 invalid vdev specification use '-f' to... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: reseki
6 Replies

9. Cybersecurity

Openssl s_client Adding Headers Manually

Daily stupid question: How can I successfully add/pass HTTP options to openssl? I am trying to get a response from our test web server /vpn/index.html for testing an application. I can successfully get it doing it the manually way like: openssl s_client -connect 192.168.3.20:443 blah blah... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: metallica1973
0 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Adding to an array in an external file, and adding elements to it.

I have an array in an external file, "array.txt", which contains: char *testarray={"Zero", "One", "Two", "Three", "Four", "Five", "Six", "Seven", "Eight", "Nine"};I want to be able to add an element to this array, and have that element display, whenever I call it, without having to recompile... (29 Replies)
Discussion started by: ignatius
29 Replies
fegetexceptflag(3M)													       fegetexceptflag(3M)

NAME
fegetexceptflag() - get floating-point exception flags SYNOPSIS
HP Integrity Server Only PA-RISC Only DESCRIPTION
The function stores a representation of the states of the floating-point exception flags indicated by the argument excepts in the object pointed to by the argument flagp. The excepts argument can be constructed as a bitwise OR of the floating-point exception macros: and rep- resents all the floating-point exceptions. The object into which the floating-point exception flags are stored can be passed to to restore the system exception flags, but the representation of the floating-point exception flags stored in the object is otherwise unspecified. Use instead of to determine which floating-point exception flags are set. USAGE
To use this function, compile either with the default option or with the and options. Make sure your program includes For Integrity servers, specify on the compiler command line or place the call to this function under the effect of an affirmative pragma: If the pragma is placed outside of any top-level declarations in a file, the pragma will apply to all declarations in the compilation fol- lowing the pragma until another pragma is encountered or until the end of the file is reached. If the pragma is placed at the beginning of a block (compound statement), the pragma will apply until another pragma is encountered or until the end of the block is reached. For PA-RISC, you might need to use the compiler option in order to prevent optimizations that can undermine the specified behavior of this function. Link in the math library by specifying on the compiler or linker command line. For more information, see the at the following site: RETURN VALUE
Integrity Server Only This function always returns 0, indicating that a representation was successfully stored. PA-RISC Only None. ERRORS
No errors are defined. EXAMPLES
Store the overflow and invalid floating-point exception flags: SEE ALSO
feclearexcept(3M), fegettrapenable(3M), feraiseexcept(3M), fesetexceptflag(3M), fesettrapenable(3M), fetestexcept(3M), fenv(5). STANDARDS CONFORMANCE
: ISO/IEC C99 (including Annex F, "IEC 60559 floating-point arithmetic") fegetexceptflag(3M)