Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Find File system according to device Post 302498843 by nir_s on Tuesday 22nd of February 2011 03:21:37 PM
Old 02-22-2011
Thanks Jim , but I'm still see only the device name:

Code:
{oracle} /app01/oracle/product C3PO-PROD> iostat -n -x | less
                    extended device statistics
    r/s    w/s   kr/s   kw/s wait actv wsvc_t asvc_t  %w  %b device
    0.7    0.1    5.6   58.1  0.0  0.0    0.0    4.4   0   0 c0t1d0
    3.1   60.1   37.9  403.0  0.1  1.6    1.6   24.7   2  37 c0t2d0
    2.5   60.1   91.0  403.0  0.1  1.7    1.7   27.0   2  39 c0t0d0
    0.0    0.0    0.0    0.0  0.0  0.0    0.0    0.0   0   0 c8t5006048452A65168d258
    1.2    0.7  968.1   78.2  0.0  0.1    0.1   37.7   0   5 c9t5006048C52A65168d185
    0.0    0.0    0.0    0.0  0.0  0.0    0.0    0.0   0   0 c11t5006048452A65169d263
    1.1    0.6  982.7   77.1  0.0  0.1    0.1   42.0   0   5 c13t5006048C52A65163d185
    0.0    0.0    0.0    0.0  0.0  0.0    0.0    0.0   0   0 c8t5006048452A65168d247

Any more ideas?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

HP-UX File System device load

Hi Guys, I am new to HP-UX system, can someone please let me know which file or what process is require to load all the devices when the system boot up. Currently I am having a few issue when starting the system it does not load all the device. Cheers, (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fkaba81
0 Replies

2. HP-UX

find the largest file in whole system

find the largest file in whole system (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: megh
7 Replies

3. Solaris

How to find which file system was not mounted ?

Hello all, can someone help on how can i check if all file system were mounted during reboot? I know that we have first to look on /etc/vfstab; the containing of this one should be mounted during boot of system, and after with : df -k we can see if mentioned file system on vfstab were... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vitchi
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to find the percentage of the directory in the file system.

Hi All, I want to find the percentage occupied by the directory in the file system. Say, i have the file system /home/arun/work under this file system i have the directories /home/arun/work/yesterday /home/arun/work/today /home/arun/work/tomorrow The size of the file system is... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arunprasad
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to find a file whick is consuming larger disk space in file system

Hello, Can anybody please tell me the command to find out the filesystem or a file which is consuming larger disk space sing i want to find out the file and want to compress it please help me out any help would be appreciated (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: lokeshpashine
6 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to find default file system

is there any command to find it? (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: crackthehit007
12 Replies

7. AIX

How to find all device on p570 when need do device firmware upgrade?

I need upgrade firmware for the device of p570, when I go to IBM FIX download website, there are a lot of device of p570 listed. How can I know what device I have on my p570? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rainbow_bean
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Learn Linux File System and Device Drivers

I am to start working on two project on Linux Device Drivers and other on File System. So I got the book "Understanding Linux Kernel" by Daniel and Marco. But I am confused as how to proce Will anybody pls let me know how to go to about studying the chapter in this book? I mean the order in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shefalibv
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

My file system is 100%, can't find the huge file

Please help. My file system is 100%, I can't seem to find what is taking so much space. The total hard drive space is 150Gig free but I got nothing now. I did to this to find the big file but it's taking so much time. Is there any other way? du -ah / | more find ./ -size +200M... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: samnyc
3 Replies

10. Solaris

File system full - not removed: No space left on device

Does anyone have any advise on trying to clean up a full filesystem? I can't rm any files because of the follow: not removed: No space left on device Any help would be very much appreciated. (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: craigsky
10 Replies
File::Find::Object::Rule::Extending(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation		  File::Find::Object::Rule::Extending(3pm)

NAME
File::Find::Object::Rule::Extending - the mini-guide to extending File::Find::Object::Rule SYNOPSIS
package File::Find::Object::Rule::Random; use strict; use warnings; # take useful things from File::Find::Object::Rule use base 'File::Find::Object::Rule'; # and force our crack into the main namespace sub File::Find::Object::Rule::random () { my $self = shift()->_force_object; $self->exec( sub { rand > 0.5 } ); } 1; DESCRIPTION
File::Find::Object::Rule inherits File::Find::Rule's extensibility. It is now possibile to extend it, using the following conventions. Declare your package package File::Find::Object::Rule::Random; use strict; use warnings; Inherit methods from File::Find::Object::Rule # take useful things from File::Find::Object::Rule use base 'File::Find::Object::Rule'; Force your madness into the main package # and force our crack into the main namespace sub File::Find::Object::Rule::random () { my $self = shift()->_force_object; $self->exec( sub { rand > 0.5 } ); } Yes, we're being very cavalier here and defining things into the main File::Find::Object::Rule namespace. This is due to lack of imaginiation on my part - I simply can't find a way for the functional and oo interface to work without doing this or some kind of inheritance, and inheritance stops you using two File::Find::Object::Rule::Foo modules together. For this reason try and pick distinct names for your extensions. If this becomes a problem then I may institute a semi-official registry of taken names. Taking no arguments. Note the null prototype on random. This is a cheat for the procedural interface to know that your sub takes no arguments, and so allows this to happen: find( random => in => '.' ); If you hadn't declared "random" with a null prototype it would have consumed "in" as a parameter to it, then got all confused as it doesn't know about a '.' rule. NOTES ABOUT THE CALLBACK
The callback can access the File::Find::Object::Result using "$self->finder->item_obj()". AUTHOR
Richard Clamp <richardc@unixbeard.net> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2002 Richard Clamp. All Rights Reserved. This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
File::Find::Object::Rule File::Find::::Rule::MMagic was the first extension module for File::Find::Rule, so maybe check that out. perl v5.14.2 2012-05-05 File::Find::Object::Rule::Extending(3pm)