Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Combination of numbers
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Combination of numbers Post 302496301 by rdcwayx on Sunday 13th of February 2011 01:03:54 PM
Old 02-13-2011
My understand is, this is homework again.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Partition combination

Hi all I've got MacOSX server which is a UNIX based system. I've got 2 partiontion an I like to make just one partition on he disk without loosing any data on part1. Is there a way to do that kind of thing in UNIX or do I have to format everything and put up the system again? Thanx for reading... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gardarm
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Combination Of commands

Hello All, I just wanted to know what are the different ways of using commands in combination. The most common one which i know is using pipes. Also grouping is also done like ( ls; date) where output of both the commands is displayed. Are there any other ways of combining various... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahulrathod
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

combination of two commands

I want to show a output like this Lee Ballancore PID TTY TIME CMD 31799 pts/3 00:00:00 vim 31866 pts/3 00:00:00 vim 2495 pts/7 00:00:00 vim 8368 pts/0 00:00:00 vim 9544 pts/2 00:00:00 ps Alistairr Rutherford PID TTY TIME CMD 8368 pts/0 00:00:00 vim 9544 pts/2 00:00:00 ps ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nehaquick
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

read numbers from file and output which numbers belongs to which range

Howdy experts, We have some ranges of number which belongs to particual group as below. GroupNo StartRange EndRange Group0125 935300 935399 Group2006 935400 935476 937430 937459 Group0324 935477 935549 ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: thepurple
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Escape and combination

Hi I have 2 files like: file1 a 12 b 1 a 3 file2 a 9 c 0 a 8 and i would like to get a 12 a 9 a 3 a 8 i can do it with grep and paste with 3 lines. I tried to combine using: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dedalus
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

the smallest number from 90% of highest numbers from all numbers in file

Hello All, I am having problem to find what is the smallest number from 90% of highest numbers from all numbers in file. I am having file with thousands of lines and hundreds of columns. I am familiar mainly with bash but I am open to whatever suggestion witch will lead to the solutions. If I... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Apfik
11 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Print numbers and associated text belonging to an interval of numbers

##### (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lucasvs
0 Replies

8. Programming

6 digits combination

Is there any program that can create 6 digit numbers with: (DIGIT_1)+(DIGIT_2)+(DIGIT_3)+(DIGIT_4)+(DIGIT_5)+(DIGIT_6)=10 Any perl or C also can. Anyone can help me? Thank you (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tzeronone
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Combination of 6 nos

Hi folks, I have a numbers from 1-100 and from these nos I have 30 numbers.. From this 30 nos, I have to generate a combination of 6 nos... this 30 numbers will range from 1-100... ( FYI: This is not a lottery game - just kidding) ... I am trying out this in a shell script.. any ideas ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gsiva
3 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Kill -9 -1 combination

Good morning, In a Production environment ive seen this command that kills processes kill -9 -1 Because i am in a production environmet i can not execute this comamnd, so i would like to know what is the difference for the conventional kill -9 PID ? Thanks a lot (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexcol
11 Replies
SSL_CTX_new(3SSL)						      OpenSSL							 SSL_CTX_new(3SSL)

NAME
SSL_CTX_new - create a new SSL_CTX object as framework for TLS/SSL enabled functions SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/ssl.h> SSL_CTX *SSL_CTX_new(const SSL_METHOD *method); DESCRIPTION
SSL_CTX_new() creates a new SSL_CTX object as framework to establish TLS/SSL enabled connections. NOTES
The SSL_CTX object uses method as connection method. The methods exist in a generic type (for client and server use), a server only type, and a client only type. method can be of the following types: SSLv2_method(void), SSLv2_server_method(void), SSLv2_client_method(void) A TLS/SSL connection established with these methods will only understand the SSLv2 protocol. A client will send out SSLv2 client hello messages and will also indicate that it only understand SSLv2. A server will only understand SSLv2 client hello messages. SSLv3_method(void), SSLv3_server_method(void), SSLv3_client_method(void) A TLS/SSL connection established with these methods will only understand the SSLv3 protocol. A client will send out SSLv3 client hello messages and will indicate that it only understands SSLv3. A server will only understand SSLv3 client hello messages. This especially means, that it will not understand SSLv2 client hello messages which are widely used for compatibility reasons, see SSLv23_*_method(). TLSv1_method(void), TLSv1_server_method(void), TLSv1_client_method(void) A TLS/SSL connection established with these methods will only understand the TLSv1 protocol. A client will send out TLSv1 client hello messages and will indicate that it only understands TLSv1. A server will only understand TLSv1 client hello messages. This especially means, that it will not understand SSLv2 client hello messages which are widely used for compatibility reasons, see SSLv23_*_method(). It will also not understand SSLv3 client hello messages. SSLv23_method(void), SSLv23_server_method(void), SSLv23_client_method(void) A TLS/SSL connection established with these methods will understand the SSLv2, SSLv3, and TLSv1 protocol. A client will send out SSLv2 client hello messages and will indicate that it also understands SSLv3 and TLSv1. A server will understand SSLv2, SSLv3, and TLSv1 client hello messages. This is the best choice when compatibility is a concern. The list of protocols available can later be limited using the SSL_OP_NO_SSLv2, SSL_OP_NO_SSLv3, SSL_OP_NO_TLSv1 options of the SSL_CTX_set_options() or SSL_set_options() functions. Using these options it is possible to choose e.g. SSLv23_server_method() and be able to negotiate with all possible clients, but to only allow newer protocols like SSLv3 or TLSv1. SSL_CTX_new() initializes the list of ciphers, the session cache setting, the callbacks, the keys and certificates, and the options to its default values. RETURN VALUES
The following return values can occur: NULL The creation of a new SSL_CTX object failed. Check the error stack to find out the reason. Pointer to an SSL_CTX object The return value points to an allocated SSL_CTX object. SEE ALSO
SSL_CTX_free(3), SSL_accept(3), ssl(3), SSL_set_connect_state(3) 1.0.1e 2013-02-11 SSL_CTX_new(3SSL)