Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: A Geek Is Born
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Cartoons for Geeks A Geek Is Born Post 302495962 by Linux Bot on Friday 11th of February 2011 04:45:03 PM
Old 02-11-2011
A Geek Is Born

2011-02-11T22:33:36+01:00

Tweet
Image Image Image Image

Source...

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

request born script for creting backup files

script should make a backup sub-directory to make a backup copy of all the files that were created on a date . The name of the subdirectory should reflect the current month and day eg BackupsAug16. The backup files need to have extension .bak for each file script needs to check if there... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinaysamineni
6 Replies

2. Solaris

New born noobie with an easy question

I was told on a website that unix can help you make one. I was just wondering how and can you help me with a web page of my own. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Shintouku
1 Replies
Algorithm::Dependency::Source::HoA(3pm) 		User Contributed Perl Documentation		   Algorithm::Dependency::Source::HoA(3pm)

NAME
Algorithm::Dependency::Source::HoA - Source for a HASH of ARRAYs SYNOPSIS
# The basic data structure my $deps = { foo => [ 'bar', 'baz' ], bar => [], baz => [ 'bar' ], }; # Create the source from it my $Source = Algorithm::Dependency::Source::HoA->new( $deps ); DESCRIPTION
"Algorithm::Dependency::Source::HoA" implements a source where the items names are provided in the most simple form, a reference to a "HASH" of "ARRAY" references. METHODS
This documents the methods differing from the ordinary Algorithm::Dependency::Source methods. new $filename When constructing a new "Algorithm::Dependency::Source::HoA" object, an argument should be provided of a reference to a HASH of ARRAY references, containing the names of other HASH elements. Returns the object, or "undef" if the structure is not correct. SUPPORT
To file a bug against this module, use the CPAN bug tracking system http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/ReportBug.html?Queue=Algorithm-Dependency <http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/ReportBug.html?Queue=Algorithm-Dependency> For other comments, contact the author. AUTHOR
Adam Kennedy <adamk@cpan.org> SEE ALSO
Algorithm::Dependency, Algorithm::Dependency::Source COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2003 - 2009 Adam Kennedy. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of the license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. perl v5.12.4 2009-04-14 Algorithm::Dependency::Source::HoA(3pm)