Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Reset password and login SC at SF V440 Post 302495724 by mbah_jiman on Friday 11th of February 2011 03:15:09 AM
Old 02-11-2011
Reset password and login SC at SF V440

Dear All,

I Have server SF V440, OS solaris is down and I must check logs at Sc, but I forgot my login and password.

How to reset login and password at SF V440?

Thanks

Best Regards
Jiman

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

how to reset the password in solaris

I forgot the password of root account of sun solaris .how to reset the root password. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mallesh
1 Replies

2. Solaris

how to reset failed login in solaris 8.0

hi, can someone tell me " how to reset failed login in solaris 8.0" a user is not able to login and inspite of my changing password cannot. I believe it must be because the user tried many attempts. how do i reset the failed login for the user. Thanks! karthik (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthikosu
2 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

I would like to reset my password

Hi Moderators, I forgot the login password and am accessing the forum page through save form password credentials. Could you please reset my password ? Thanks, :) (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: matrixmadhan
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Password reset

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to have cron change your password every month from an encrypted list of passwords?I have several servers I hardly ever go near but when I do the password has always expired and it takes a long time to get the administrators to reset it for me. I was thinking... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: steadyonabix
4 Replies

5. Solaris

Firmware password Solaris Sun Fire v440

Hi: I bougth an used Sun Fire v440, and It have a firmware password. When I turn on the server, it ask for firmware password. (I don 't know what is the correct password). I can access to SC, but when I want to access to OBP, Firmware Password appears again. I remove the battery for two hours,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mguazzardo
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Password reset script

Hi all, I am using an command which reset the password for the user, its working fine on Solaris boxes but sometimes the samw was not happening on some of linux boxes. /bin/echo username | passwd --stdin username I am new to unix and shell scripting,so it would be very helpful for me... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sudharson
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Reset failed login count

Hi, Can someone tell me the command to do this in solaris 5.10 please? I've trawled around the internet for ages but all I can find is the AIX command... Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Grueben
2 Replies

8. OS X (Apple)

Reset Password

So my dad bought an iMac from my mom, but she does not know the admin password anymore. I read on the apple forums that I should look here for help on resetting the password. The iMac runs OSX 10.6.3. I would really appreciate any help. Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: PhsycoDragon
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Reset Password

Installed Solaris 11.3 Gnome Desktop It wouldn't let me log on at lock screen after first reboot. It finally relented and let me in after about 20 logon failures. How do I reset password now that I am in? (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Solaris User
10 Replies

10. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Password sent via reset password email is 'weak' and won't allow me to change my password

I was unable to login and so used the "Forgotten Password' process. I was sent a NEWLY-PROVIDED password and a link through which my password could be changed. The NEWLY-PROVIDED password allowed me to login. Following the provided link I attempted to update my password to one of my own... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Rich Marton
1 Replies
NWBPRM(8)							      nwbprm								 NWBPRM(8)

NAME
nwbprm - Remove a NetWare Bindery Propery SYNOPSIS
nwbprm [ -h ] [ -S server ] [ -U user name ] [ -P password | -n ] [ -C ] [ -o object name ] [ -t type ] [ -p property ] DESCRIPTION
nwbprm removes the specified NetWare Bindery Propery. nwbprm looks up the file $HOME/.nwclient to find a file server, a user name and possibly a password. See nwclient(5) for more information. Please note that the access permissions of $HOME/.nwclient MUST be 600 for security reasons. OPTIONS
-h -h is used to print out a short help text. -S server server is the name of the server you want to use. -U user user is the user name to use for login. -P password password is the password to use for login. If neither -n nor -P are given, and the user has no open connection to the server, nwbprm prompts for a password. -n -n should be given if no password is required for the login. -C By default, passwords are converted to uppercase before they are sent to the server, because most servers require this. You can turn off this conversion by -C. -o object name The name of the object to be touched. -t object type The type of the object. Object type must be specified as a decimal value. Common values are 1 for user objects, 2 for group objects and 3 for print queues. Other values are allowed, but are usually used for specialized applications. -p property The name of the property to be removed. AUTHORS
nwbprm was written by Volker Lendecke with the corresponding Caldera utility in mind. See the Changes file of ncpfs for other contributors. nwbprm 7/9/1996 NWBPRM(8)