Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Image a hd
Special Forums Hardware Image a hd Post 302494686 by umnk on Tuesday 8th of February 2011 04:41:21 AM
Old 02-08-2011
I would suggest you windows data recovery software by Stellar, the software can create a clone or image of hard drive. You can create an image of the hard drive or any selected region on the hard drive.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

jpg image

Hello I would like to see an jpeg image with aix. It is possible ? how can i do ? thank you (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pascalbout
4 Replies

2. Solaris

Can you image solaris 9, like you can image a windows machine with ghost? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: csaunders
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

Image My Drive

After a month of searching I've been completely unable to find replacment 10.20 install media. Would anyone be willing to image my drive for me with a fresh install of 10.20? I'd pay for shipping etc. of course. Mine is a 712/80 Thanks in advance. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ErikTheHAck
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Create an Ignite image on tape from Online IgniteUX image

Hi, (HP-UX 11.11) I need to create a tape image of an igniteUX image created on our igniteUX server. That is to say. I have a "Online" image of the igniteUX of the targeted system but I now need to copy it to a useable TAPE (igniteUX) image so i can build an other server from it that is not... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Andrek
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Image from harddisk

Can i take image from all data in SCSI hard-disk which work in foxboro workstation and extract it again on another hard disk ?:b: thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hatemeid
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Image software

Hi!!! Does anyone know a unix program called "image"? If yes can you tell me if and from where I can get it? Thnx a lot!!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JimmyC530
1 Replies

7. HP-UX

Newb Help, need to image one HD to another

Hello, I am totally new to Unix We have a piece of test equipment, three of them actually, that run HP-UX 9.0 from like 1994. We had backup tapes with procedures to load the OS and our test software, but the 16-track tapes are corrupt now. HP will not support it, they dont have it anymore,... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Newball80
11 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

matching image files to create one image

Hi, I have two sets of image files. Both sets have names A to Z but set 1 ends with .cdt.png and set 2 ends with .matrix.png. I want set 1 to match with set 2 if the names match (i.e. A.cdt.png will match with A.matrix.png) and with the convert image tool (program for images), it will merge the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kylle345
6 Replies

9. Solaris

Copy image on Server-1 and Restores image on Server-2

Hi, I have done Copy image and Restores back on Windows. I have two solaris servers, one contains Solaris OS and Applications on Server-1. Want i required is want to copy image of Server-1 and restores the copied image on Server-2. First of all, is it possibile in Solaris. If it is then... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarshads
4 Replies
Image::Info::SVG(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     Image::Info::SVG(3pm)

NAME
Image::Info::SVG - SVG support for Image::Info SYNOPSIS
use Image::Info qw(image_info dim); my $info = image_info("image.svg"); if (my $error = $info->{error}) { die "Can't parse image info: $error "; } my $title = $info->{SVG_Title}; my($w, $h) = dim($info); DESCRIPTION
This modules supplies the standard key names except for BitsPerSample, Compression, Gamma, Interlace, LastModificationTime, as well as: ImageDescription The image description, corresponds to <desc>. SVG_Image A scalar or reference to an array of scalars containing the URI's of embedded images (JPG or PNG) that are embedded in the image. SVG_StandAlone Whether or not the image is standalone. SVG_Title The image title, corresponds to <title> SVG_Version The URI of the DTD the image conforms to. METHODS
process_file() $info->process_file($source, $options); Processes one file and sets the found info fields in the $info object. FILES
This module requires XML::Simple. SEE ALSO
Image::Info, XML::Simple, expat NOTES
For more information about SVG see: http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/ Random notes: Colors # iterate over polygon,rect,circle,ellipse,line,polyline,text for style->stroke: style->fill:? # and iterate over each of these within <g> too?! and recurse?! # append <color>'s # perhaps even deep recursion through <svg>'s? ColorProfile <color-profile> RenderingIntent ? requiredFeatures requiredExtensions systemLanguage AUTHOR
Jerrad Pierce <belg4mit@mit.edu>/<webmaster@pthbb.org> This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.0 2006-07-16 Image::Info::SVG(3pm)