Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Under Sun Directory Server, is phpLDAPadmin needed? Post 302494080 by cjcox on Friday 4th of February 2011 08:03:45 PM
Old 02-04-2011
Sun ONE comes with a LDAP utility that you can use to create and manipulate LDAP entries. That's what I use.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Info Needed in Seting up An apache Web Server on A Sun Sparc with Solaris 8

I need help in the form of the complete procedures necessary in setting up an Apache web server on a Sun Sparc running Solaris 8 David Johnston P.S New to the Unix arena (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: David Johnston
1 Replies

2. Solaris

sun server needed

Hello, I'm searching for a sun server with solaris 10 OS to be used for backup ,the server will hold .tar backups from different servers ,size of backups will not be more than 90GB ,I need your suggestions for suitable server with acceptable price since I have a little experience with SUN... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: mm00123
17 Replies

3. Solaris

Sun Java System Directory Server

Hi, Does anyone know if the Sun Java System Directory Server (now Oracle Directory Server) is freely available for download? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mack1982
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Sun Java Directory Server icon

This probably is immensely trivial, but as the bank robber in the movie Dirty Harry says, "I gots to know." In Sun Java Directory Server's (v 5.2) list of users and groups, there are several scores of usernames that have an icon that looks like a blue circle. Below that are scores of usernames... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chilinski
0 Replies
Net::LDAP::Control::SyncDone(3) 			User Contributed Perl Documentation			   Net::LDAP::Control::SyncDone(3)

NAME
Net::LDAP::Control::SyncDone - LDAPv3 Sync Done control object SYNOPSIS
See Net::LDAP::Control::SyncRequest DESCRIPTION
"Net::LDAP::Control::SyncDone" provides an interface for the creation and manipulation of objects that represent the "Sync Request Control" as described by RFC 4533. CONSTRUCTOR ARGUMENTS
In addition to the constructor arguments described in Net::LDAP::Control the following are provided. cookie refreshDeletes METHODS
As with Net::LDAP::Control each constructor argument described above is also available as a method on the object which will return the current value for the attribute if called without an argument, and set a new value for the attribute if called with an argument. SEE ALSO
Net::LDAP, Net::LDAP::Control, Net::LDAP::Control::SyncRequest, Net::LDAP::Control::SyncState, http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4533.txt AUTHOR
Mathieu Parent <math.parent@gmail.com> Please report any bugs, or post any suggestions, to the perl-ldap mailing list <perl-ldap@perl.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2008 Mathieu Parent. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-07-21 Net::LDAP::Control::SyncDone(3)