Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Explorer is stopping in netconnect line Post 302493734 by anggad_ven_admi on Thursday 3rd of February 2011 02:22:55 PM
Old 02-03-2011
Explorer is stopping in netconnect line

Hey Guy.

I am tiying to finish the explorer command on Solaris 9 machine but the explorer stop exactly on the netconnect line.

Could I jump the line with any option?

or Is an explorer version issue?

Code:
Watch >

Jan 20 14:25:19 sapmobiled02[17546] lic: RUNNING
Jan 20 14:25:19 sapmobiled02[17546] lp: RUNNING
Jan 20 14:25:20 sapmobiled02[17546] lvm: RUNNING
Jan 20 14:26:23 sapmobiled02[17546] messages: RUNNING
Jan 20 14:26:28 sapmobiled02[17546] ndd: RUNNING
Jan 20 14:27:07 sapmobiled02[17546] netconnect: RUNNING
^CJan 20 15:26:57 sapmobiled02[17546] explorer: Explorer interrupted
you have mail in /var/mail//root
root@sapmobiled02 # ./explorer
root@sapmobiled02 # pkginfo | grep SUNWexplo
application SUNWexplo Sun(TM) Explorer Data Collector
root@sapmobiled02 #
root@sapmobiled02 #
root@sapmobiled02 # pkginfo -l SUNWexplo
PKGINST: SUNWexplo
NAME: Sun(TM) Explorer Data Collector
CATEGORY: application
ARCH: all
VERSION: 5.12,REV=2008.04.23.09.37
BASEDIR: /opt
VENDOR: Sun Microsystems Inc.
DESC: System Information gatherer for Sun
PSTAMP: cvs-sustain-build20080423033720
INSTDATE: Jun 20 2008 16:50
HOTLINE: Please contact your local service provider
FILES: 176 installed pathnames
16 directories
118 executables
9308 blocks used (approx)
root@sapmobiled02 # uname -a
SunOS sapmobiled02 5.9 Generic_118558-37 sun4u sparc SUNW,UltraAX-i2
root@sapmobiled02 #

There is any command option?

Thank in Advanced\ANGAD

Moderator's Comments:
Mod Comment Please use code tags for listings, console output, ...

Last edited by pludi; 02-03-2011 at 05:33 PM.. Reason: Change the extt

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

stopping a script

i want to stop a script from running after one minute, using the sleep command, and then kill the process. anyhelp with this. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: AtomJ22
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

stopping a processor

hi, Can any plz tell what is the command for stopping a processor? suppose a system is accessing 10 processors and we want to stop the 3rd & 6th processor then whats the command in Unix? thank u (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nm_virtual
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Problems de-installing NetConnect

I have run into a problem while attempting to de-install netconnect from a Sol8 box. We got an error during the un-install script when it tries to remove SUNWsrsrp. It can't find the srsuser. We have no idea what user was specified initially. I have tried to remove the package on its own, to no... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: i_am_homer
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Stopping A process

Hi I want to stop a process using a shell script. how do i do that? ie, to simulate ps -ef|grep Process name get the process id and kill -9 process id plz help... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gopsman
4 Replies

5. Solaris

NetConnect

Someone with experience on this tool? /dC (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: DrClip-PT
1 Replies

6. Solaris

sun netconnect ?

i am looking for sun netconnect ,when i can find it ?? how it's work (principle) plz ?:confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lid-j-one
2 Replies

7. Red Hat

stopping you have mail.....

Hi, on server Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 3, I am getting the mail "you have mail" can any body suggest how to stop this? mail are getting generated in below path. /var/spool/postfix/maildrop, due to which heavy file are getting generated. though sendmail service is stopped. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
0 Replies

8. Debian

Connect Reliance netconnect data card in linux debian

Hi, I want to connect Reliance netconnect data card in linux - debian. I don't know which software needs to be install. can you please help me what is the software needs to be install to connect this datacard. I have connected this datacard in windows using the CD which is provided by... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: latika
3 Replies

9. Red Hat

Unable to connect "Reliance Netconnect" on Redh Hat Linux 5

Hi Friends, Can someone help me with below issue , thanks. Subject : Unable to configure "Reliance NetConnect" on RHEL 5 Here some helpful information : # lsusb Bus 001 Device 001: ID 0000:0000 Bus 001 Device 002: ID 8087:0020 Bus 001 Device 003: ID 192f:0416 Bus 002 Device... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunraj192
0 Replies
OPENSC-TOOL(1)							   OpenSC tools 						    OPENSC-TOOL(1)

NAME
opensc-tool - generic smart card utility SYNOPSIS
opensc-tool [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
The opensc-tool utility can be used from the command line to perform miscellaneous smart card operations such as getting the card ATR or sending arbitrary APDU commands to a card. OPTIONS
--info, -i Print information about OpenSC, such as version and enabled components --atr, -a Print the Answer To Reset (ATR) of the card, output is in hex byte format --name, -n Print the name of the inserted card (driver) --serial Print the card serial number (normally the ICCSN), output is in hex byte format --send-apdu apdu, -s apdu Sends an arbitrary APDU to the card in the format AA:BB:CC:DD:EE:FF... --list-files, -f Recursively lists all files stored on card --list-readers, -l Lists all configured readers --list-drivers, -D Lists all installed card drivers --reader num, -r num Use the given reader number. The default is 0, the first reader in the system. --card-driver driver, -c driver Use the given card driver. The default is auto-detected. --wait, -w Wait for a card to be inserted --verbose, -v Causes opensc-tool to be more verbose. Specify this flag several times to enable debug output in the opensc library. SEE ALSO
opensc-explorer(1) opensc 06/03/2012 OPENSC-TOOL(1)