Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? The Social Network (the facebook movie): What Did You Think? Post 302491243 by Neo on Thursday 27th of January 2011 04:25:58 AM
Old 01-27-2011
The Social Network (the facebook movie): What Did You Think?

Hey!

I was really disappointed with The Social Network! I had no idea how it could win 5 golden globe awards (or whatever it won!). Granted, the actor who played Mark Zuckerberg, Jesse Eisenberg, did a good job playing a socially inept smart guy; but for me, the rest of the movie was not very good.

Did you see it?

What did you think?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Facebook

Im using Mozilla Firefox on my Linux laptop. When I'm logged in at Facebook I can see the general page but when I'm going to my "own" page I can't see the posts, just the head of the page. I don't know if it's a problem related to Linux or Mozilla. Greatful for any help. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Midde
1 Replies

2. Programming

development of social network site

Dear All, I am going to outsource the development of social network site and I have found the Ukrainian company working on this field NET Technology Center WEB 100 Have you ever outsourced your activities to Ukraine? And I would be really thankful to hear your feedbacks from those who might... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: r_larson
3 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Facebook links

Some posts have a live link to Facebook. This is a banned site here and on many commercial sites. It triggers alerts. How can we stop the system trying and failing to connect to Facebook? Example hidden (hugely long) link is: Like Interestingly, posting the link triggers the ERROR box on... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: methyl
4 Replies
AUPLAY(1)						      General Commands Manual							 AUPLAY(1)

NAME
auplay - play a sound file to a Network Audio System server SYNOPSIS
auplay [-audio servername] [-volume 0-100] [-i] [-I] [-l] files... DESCRIPTION
The auplay program can be used to play audio data stored in the .SND, .AU, or .WAV formats common on Sun workstations and PCs. It is typi- cally used from shell scripts or command line procedures. If no filenames are given on the command line, audio data will be read fron stdin, unless the -l option is given. OPTIONS
The following options may be used with the auplay program: -audio servername This option specifies the Network Audio System server on which the files should be played. -volume 0-100 This option specifies the volume at which the data should be played as a percentage of the maximum possible volume. The default is 100 percent. -i This option indicates that the header information associated with the sound data should be printed along with playing the data. -I This option indicates that the header information associated with the sound data should be printed instead of playing the data. -l This option indicates that a list of filenames is to be read from stdin. auplay will play these files after playing any files given explicitly as command line arguments. SEE ALSO
nas(1), auctl(1), audemo(1), autool(1) COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1993, 1994 Network Computing Devices, Inc. AUTHOR
Greg Renda, Network Computing Devices, Inc. 1.9.3 AUPLAY(1)