Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: certutil question
Special Forums Cybersecurity certutil question Post 302490428 by Keepcase on Monday 24th of January 2011 07:28:22 PM
Old 01-24-2011
certutil question

Hi All!

I need to create a 2048bit SSL CSR in SunOne Webserver.
I know what I need to do, but I was wondering if anyone knew the equivalent of

Code:
keytool -list -v -keystore keystorename

for certutil?

I found the following but it doesn't show me the subject info (O,OU,C,etc) which you could see with the above keytool command
Code:
certutil -L -d certsdir -P prefix

I'm fairly new to certutil and I will of course keep trying but I was hoping anyone had any ideas to display the cert info

Thanks everyone!
I will keep you all posted!

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Yet Another Question

Now that I have getch() to work, I have yet another problem. BTW, thank you for answering these questions, I do ask a lot, only because I am eager to know, what is a board used for anyways :) Ok, he's the problem... #include iostream.h #include conio.h int main() { char movement; ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mbolthouse
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

X Question

Hello, I've posted this in an X group, but I thought one of you might be able to help. I'm a novice programmer and I'm trying to write an X program in which pressing a button will launch another program. I know the syntax is something like "(Widget) -command {exec /usr/X11R6/bin/xcalc &}"... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: af6
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

question?

Is there any way to use sed and count the number of alphabetic characters in a sentence? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: brentdeback
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

one more question

I completely forgot this I am thinking of getting the book UNIX for dummies as a help to understand this class. Does anyone out there have this book? Is it helpful? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cinnamonbear
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

got a question

on of the question that I have is that in class . We were asked this question **What command would you use to list the last modification time of all files in /tmp whose filenames end in exactly two digits? I know that we need to to ls /tmp/ ??.... but I did not know how to find that last... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: xzyan
2 Replies

6. AIX

OS Question

What AIX version I need to run a software in a R6000 model 6015/6020 in a IBM P5??? Im implementing a Hot SIte. Is this possible or I need identical systems hardware and software? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: IBravo
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Vi Question

Hi Guys I have a quick question I have a file that is approx 1.5 million lines long of which most of the lines start with INFO: some info INFO: some more info INFO: etc I want to remove these lines I was thinking along the lines of :%s/INFO*//g but this does not work None... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: grahambo2005
6 Replies

8. Linux

Certutil Installable

Hi Guys, Good Day! I need to install "certutil" on my Linux machine. Can someone please let me know where can I get its installable/package. Thanks, Chandan Singh (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: singh.chandan18
5 Replies

9. What is on Your Mind?

Where should I ask my question?

Hello, all I found you folks by doing searches on linux bash scripting From time-to-time I'm hoping to get help from the experts here. I'm technically competent enough with Windows to run my own Tech-Support business, but I am fairly lightwieght in Linux. Over the last 3-4 years I've... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tovian
3 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangExt - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangExt; $lext = code2langext('acm'); # $lext gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langext2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langext_codes(); @names = all_langext_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangExt" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language extensions, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language extensions. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langext('acm','alpha'); $lext = code2langext('acm',LOCALE_LANGEXT_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'acm' for Mesopotamian Arabic. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langext2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langext_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langext_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langext_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2012 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.2 2012-10-11 Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)