Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Printserver in linux
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Printserver in linux Post 302489036 by andirrashi on Wednesday 19th of January 2011 09:40:02 AM
Old 01-19-2011
Printserver in linux

Hi,

Could anyone please find any good tutorials for me on how to implement printserver in linux, how to make its automation and how to configure it with command line??

I've searched google and the net to find this things out but nothing comes as a useful result .....

Any help is highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance, Andi

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Add printer connected to a axis printserver

Hi guys, I have a AIX 4.3 system, and I need to configure a printer, but that printer it's connected to a axis print server. I have lot of years working with unix, but never added a printer in a AIX system. I need to add using "remote print queue", and add the hostname and ip to the /etc/hosts?... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: uadm26
2 Replies

2. SCO

Visionfs printing Windows2003 printserver

Hi, Our printserver is migrated from WIN2000 to a WIN2003 R SP2 server. We have a Unix SCO_SV sco1 3.2 5.0.5 i386 printing is via SCO VisionFS 3.10.911. It worked with the old printserver. I have completely no experience with visionfs. What we did : - created a new printer pr 89 on... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: haezeban
1 Replies

3. AIX

SMC multi port Printserver setup on AIX 6.1

Hi Guys, I have SMC 3 port print server would liek to create 3 queues for each port , please advice what port name or number should be used while creating the quues , I have hpjetdirect and I have tried raw1, raw2 and raw3 on it and it works but it doesnt work for SMC , please advice. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Valeed
1 Replies
INSTR(3)						       MBK UTILITY FUNCTIONS							  INSTR(3)

NAME
instr - find an occurence of a string in a string, starting at a specified character. ORIGIN
This software belongs to the ALLIANCE CAD SYSTEM developed by the ASIM team at LIP6 laboratory of Universite Pierre et Marie CURIE, in Paris, France. Web : http://asim.lip6.fr/recherche/alliance/ E-mail : alliance-users@asim.lip6.fr SYNOPSYS
#include "mut.h" char *instr(s, find, from) char *s, *find, from; PARAMETERS
s Pointer to the string to be searched for the pattern find Pointer to the string to be found, the pattern from Character to be searched backwards before searching for the pattern DESCRIPTION
instr searches the first occurence of the string find in the string s, starting its search at the last occurence of the from character in the string s. If either s or find is NULL, the function returns NULL. If from is (char)0, the pattern is searched from the begining of s. This quite exotic behaviour is useful to search the occurence of a name in a string resulting from a flatten, when only a terminal object name is to be taken into account. RETURN VALUES
instr return NULL either if the pattern find is not present in the searched string s, or if one at least of these two string are NULL. If the pattern is found, a value different from NULL is returned. EXAMPLE
#include "mut.h" /* check for the pattern 'ck' anywhere in the string */ #define contains_ck(name)instr(name, "ck", ' ') /* check for the pattern 'ck' in the signal name, not instance ones */ #define isclock(ptsig) instr(getsigname(ptsig), "ck", SEPAR) SEE ALSO
mbk(1), isvdd(3), isvss(3). BUG REPORT
This tool is under development at the ASIM department of the LIP6 laboratory. We need your feedback to improve documentation and tools. ASIM
/LIP6 October 1, 1997 INSTR(3)