Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Do You Own a Kindle?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Do You Own a Kindle? Post 302486692 by radoulov on Monday 10th of January 2011 02:52:10 AM
Old 01-10-2011
Thanks for the info! A bigger display ( > 6") should be better for the pdf. Me too, I'll wait for a better price Smilie

Last edited by radoulov; 01-10-2011 at 12:17 PM..

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Hardware

Forcing Linux to keep charging my Kindle

Linux seems to have weird USB power saving features, my Kindle 3 only gets some charge before Linux powers down the USB port. When the device is mounted, it doesn't get enough power, with this same hardware under Windows I don't get the message on the Kindle "currently your kindle is not... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: John Tate
2 Replies
XFIG-PDF-VIEWER(1)						Debian Users Manual						XFIG-PDF-VIEWER(1)

NAME
xfig-pdf-viewer - view a PDF document using a PDF browser under X11 SYNOPSIS
xfig-pdf-viewer file.pdf DESCRIPTION
xfig-pdf-viewer is a little shell script, which tries to find out which PDF viewers you have installed on your system and then starts them. xfig-pdf-viewer tries the following PDF viewers with descending priority: - xpdf(1) - kpdf(1) - evince(1) - acroread(1) - gpdf(1) - gv(1) - gnome-gv(1) - kghostview(1) - ghostview(1) If the environment variable PDFVIEWER is set, this is used with highest priority. ENVIRONMENT
PDFVIEWER you can define your favorite browser with this variable, it overrides the priority of the above mentioned viewers. AUTHOR
Roland Rosenfeld <roland@spinnaker.de> SEE ALSO
xpdf(1), kpdf(1), evince(1), acroread(1), gpdf(1), gv(1), gnome-gv(1), kghostview(1), ghostview(1) Debian Project JULY 2006 XFIG-PDF-VIEWER(1)