Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Do You Own a Kindle?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Do You Own a Kindle? Post 302486502 by Perderabo on Saturday 8th of January 2011 11:20:26 PM
Old 01-09-2011
I have had a kindle for over a month. I got the small wi-fi only version. Right now it is loaded with Perl books. It's much easier to carry around than a stack of books. The e-ink screen is very easy on the eyes. When people see it they don't think that the screen is real. The Perl code in the books did not format well in normal mode so I rotated the text 90° and use it sideways.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Hardware

Forcing Linux to keep charging my Kindle

Linux seems to have weird USB power saving features, my Kindle 3 only gets some charge before Linux powers down the USB port. When the device is mounted, it doesn't get enough power, with this same hardware under Windows I don't get the message on the Kindle "currently your kindle is not... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: John Tate
2 Replies
OBUS-GEN-CLIENT(1)					      General Commands Manual						OBUS-GEN-CLIENT(1)

NAME
obus-gen-client - generate client-side ocaml bindings from D-Bus introspection files SYNOPSIS
obus-gen-client [ options ] input-file DESCRIPTION
obus-gen-client generates an ocaml module from D-Bus introspection files. The generated module contains functions to send method calls, receive signals and read/write properties. It depends on the interface module generated with obus-gen-interface. The module generated by obus-gen-client it is meant to be edited. OPTIONS
-o output-prefix Use this name as output prefix. It defaults to the input file name without its extension and extended with "_client". For example, if the input file name is "foo.xml" (or "foo.obus"), then "obus-gen-client" will generate "foo_client.ml" and "foo_client.mli". -keep-common Keeps common interfaces, i.e. all interfaces starting with "org.freedesktop.DBus". By default they are dropped. -help or --help Display a short usage summary and exit. AUTHOR
Jeremie Dimino <jeremie@dimino.org> SEE ALSO
obus-introspect(1), obus-gen-interface(1), obus-gen-server(1). April 2010 OBUS-GEN-CLIENT(1)