Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Search Engine
Top Forums Web Development Search Engine Post 302486429 by OussenkoSearch on Saturday 8th of January 2011 01:37:40 PM
Old 01-08-2011
1. I want to write the program myself. I don't want to download, modify, and contribute.
2. I think I'll go with the interpreter.
3. I have not written a program more complex than a Fibonacci number calculator before.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search Engine

How do you write a search engline to search offline scripts? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hawaiifiver
3 Replies

2. Programming

Search Engine in C

Hello everybody, I need help with this, I need to design a CGI search engine in C but i have no idea on what or how to do it. Do i have to open all the html files one by one and search for the given strings? i think this process will be slow, and will take too much of the server processing... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: semash!
11 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

About search engine in unix

Hello, How to create a search engine in unix using commands?...Atleast guidelines to craete this search engine...Thank you in advance. (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sindhu R
10 Replies

4. Homework & Coursework Questions

About search engine in unix

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: How to create a search engine in unix using commands?...Atleast guidelines to craete this search engine...Thank... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sindhu R
1 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

YouTube: Search Engine Optimization | How To Fix Soft 404 Errors and A.I. Tales from Google Search

Getting a bit more comfortable making quick YT videos in 4K, here is: Search Engine Optimization | How To Fix Soft 404 Errors and A.I. Tales from Google Search Console https://youtu.be/I6b9T2qcqFo (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
CALCOO(1)							Calcoo Manual Page							 CALCOO(1)

NAME
Calcoo - scientific calculator (GTK+). SYNOPSIS
calcoo [OPTION] DESCRIPTION
Calcoo is a scientific calculator designed to provide maximum usability. The features that make Calcoo attractive are: * bitmapped button labels and display digits to improve readability * no double-function buttons - you need to click only one button for any operation (except for arc-hyp trigonometric functions) * undo/redo buttons * both RPN and algebraic modes * display marks to separate thousands * copy/paste interaction with the X clipboard * two memory registers with displays * displays for Y, Z, and T registers OPERATION
Like in a regular calculator. Settings (switching between RPN and algebraic modes, rounding, RPN stack behavior) can be accessed by press- ing the button labelled "!". The button labelled "?" brings up the help/info window. OPTIONS
Calcoo accepts the following command-line options: -h, --help Show summary of options and exit. -v, --version Print version number and exit. OTHER INFO
The webpage for Calcoo is at http://calcoo.sourceforge.net/ There you can find more information about Calcoo and download the latest version. AUTHOR
Alexei Kaminski (alexei.kaminski@gmail.com) BUGS
None I am aware of. If you find any, please report them. Version 1.3.18 18 Aug 2007 CALCOO(1)