Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: rootfs query
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers rootfs query Post 302486269 by fpmurphy on Friday 7th of January 2011 02:11:38 PM
Old 01-07-2011
What exactly is your problem? You told us something is written to a log file but nothing else.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

query

hi, how can i do the following..... i have file containing followig a k 10000 b c 200000 d e 50 a j 40 how can i list all rows containg last value more than 1000? and how can i find number of blank rows in the file? THANKS! regards vivek (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vivekshankar
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

query

I have converted data written on excel sheet in unix through shell & perl prg now the problem is I want that if starting columns of the xls sheet is Blank than when data is converted into unix then it should appear with this '|' sign. but it appearing like this: hfgg|tytt| but I want like... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: akash
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

query.....

hi friends i want to know details of `exec` exact use of this command ..... actually i went through the man page but i didn`t get the satisfactory ...conclusion.... thaks in advance.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: newson
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

add the output of a query to a variable to be used in another query

I would like to use the result of a query in another query. How do I redirect/add the output to another variable? $result = odbc_exec($connect, $query); while ($row = odbc_fetch_array($result)) { echo $row,"\n"; } odbc_close($connect); ?> This will output hostnames: host1... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hazno
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Query

hi i am producing txt outputs of archives created by our tsm software. problem is some of these files are too large to open in excel so i can despatch. here is a example of the output TAG_460 /prod_bak 7 FILE /ARCHIVE/Whistles- ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: treds
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Query Oracle tables and return values to shell script that calls the query

Hi, I have a requirement as below which needs to be done viz UNIX shell script (1) I have to connect to an Oracle database (2) Exexute "SELECT field_status from table 1" query on one of the tables. (3) Based on the result that I get from point (2), I have to update another table in the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: balaeswari
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

want to query : YES or NO

hi i want to make script. where i want to query from the user yes or no exp: do you want to proceed : y for yes n for NO. how this is possible in unix (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dodasajan
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script to execute Oracle query taking input from a file to form query

Hi, I need to query Oracle database for 100 users. I have these 100 users in a file. I need a shell script which would read this User file (one user at a time) & query database. For instance: USER CITY --------- ---------- A CITY_A B CITY_B C ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DevendraG
2 Replies

9. Red Hat

where to get redhat's guest's rootfs image

Hi experts I can't find a redhat's rootfs image for guest, where can find it Lei (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yanglei_fage
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

One line to copy to do a rootfs

$ ls bin boot dev etc home lib lib64 media mnt opt proc root sbin sys tmp usr var guest_rootfs I want to copy all the directory to guest_rootfs except "/bin /usr /var /tmp /sys and /guest_rootfs itself " with one line (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: yanglei_fage
4 Replies
FILE2DGR(1)							  DGR executables						       FILE2DGR(1)

NAME
file2dgr - DGR transmission test program SYNOPSIS
file2dgr remoteHostName fileName [nbrOfCycles] DESCRIPTION
file2dgr uses DGR to send nbrOfCycles copies of the text of the file named fileName to the dgr2file process running on the computer identified by remoteHostName. If not specified (or if less than 1), nbrOfCycles defaults to 1. After sending all lines of the file, file2dgr sends a datagram containing an EOF string (the ASCII text "*** End of the file ***") before reopening the file and starting transmission of the next copy. When all copies of the file have been sent, file2dgr prints a performance report: Bytes sent = I<byteCount>, usec elapsed = I<elapsedTime>. Sending I<dataRate> bits per second. EXIT STATUS
0 file2dgr has terminated. FILES
No configuration files are needed. ENVIRONMENT
No environment variables apply. DIAGNOSTICS
Diagnostic messages produced by file2dgr are written to the ION log file ion.log. Can't open dgr service. ION system error. Check for earlier diagnostic messages describing the cause of the error; correct problem and rerun. Can't open input file Operating system error. Check errtext, correct problem, and rerun. Can't acquire DGR working memory. ION system error. Check for earlier diagnostic messages describing the cause of the error; correct problem and rerun. Can't reopen input file Operating system error. Check errtext, correct problem, and rerun. Can't read from input file Operating system error. Check errtext, correct problem, and rerun. dgr_send failed. ION system error. Check for earlier diagnostic messages describing the cause of the error; correct problem and rerun. BUGS
Report bugs to <ion-bugs@korgano.eecs.ohiou.edu> SEE ALSO
file2dgr(1), dgr(3) perl v5.14.2 2012-05-25 FILE2DGR(1)