Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: reg DS_LVZ
Operating Systems AIX reg DS_LVZ Post 302486133 by Franklin52 on Friday 7th of January 2011 05:50:59 AM
Old 01-07-2011
Can you post the output of the lsvg command and the desired output?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

reg files

Dear all, One of our jobs retrieves data from tables and writes it to files. This job was running for around 15 minutes for the past 8 months. Now, this job is runnig for 45-50 minutes. I checked with the DBA's and found no issues with database. The time taken by to job to write to the file is... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ranj@chn
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Reg DB values

Hi, I would like to call my Data Base procedure through unix, my procedure returns 4 values i.e. (4 out variables), how to assign 4 out variables to unix variables. Ex: xxat_safety_stock_main_p( retcode => l_retcode ,errbuf => l_errbuf... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mpkirankumar
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with Reg. Expression

I need help with this: Can any one tell me what does these below mean: 1. "\(.\).*") != '/' 2. sed 's+^\./++;s+/.*++' 3. sed "s+${f}/+ + Thanks in advance (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: moe2266
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Reg: Gzip

Hi , I want gzip a folder te55 which has got 3 files test1.test2,test3 the name of the gzipped folder should be te55.gz with the 3 files as test1,test2,test3 itself... Is it possible... thanks in advance sam (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sam99
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

need a help reg -d in shell

hi, I am using this to get previous month `date -d"1 month ago" "+%m"` But will it work for january?..will it return 12? Please advice. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vanathi
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Reg expression For

HI system.sysUpTime.0 : Timeticks: (1519411311) 175 days, 20:35:13.11 From the above output i need only 175days in a perl script.. Please Help (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Harikrishna
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Reg: ZONES

HI Friends, What is the min. Requirement to install Solaris ZONEs, i am using INTEL PC at home and i allready installed Solaris 10 can i configure ZONES in it, and i want to know the basic information of ZONES. Thanks in Advance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kurva
3 Replies

8. Solaris

Reg. VXVM

Hi Guys, I have a doubt either to Reboot the server after Replacing the disk0. I have two disks under vxvm root mirrored and i had a problem with primary disk so i replace the disk0 failed primary disk and then mirrored. After mirroring is it reboot required ? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: kurva
7 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sorting - Reg.

Hi masters, I have one doubt, lets's say file1 has the following contents, 1 2.0 3.1 5.5 7 5.10 5.9 How to sort these contents to get the o/p like 1 2.0 3.1 5.5 5.9 5.10 7 (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: ecearund
8 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Reg expressions

Hi, I would like to grep for a string within a tag, can someone provide some assistance in how to do it? So I would like to use the grep command to find a string like: <tag>sometext<tag> because the sometext can be any number of characters or an type of number or lettering, what expression... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cyberfrog
1 Replies
ppmtosixel(1)						      General Commands Manual						     ppmtosixel(1)

NAME
ppmtosixel - convert a portable pixmap into DEC sixel format SYNOPSIS
ppmtosixel [-raw] [-margin] [ppmfile] DESCRIPTION
Reads a portable pixmap as input. Produces sixel commands (SIX) as output. The output is formatted for color printing, e.g. for a DEC LJ250 color inkjet printer. If RGB values from the PPM file do not have maxval=100, the RGB values are rescaled. A printer control header and a color assignment table begin the SIX file. Image data is written in a compressed format by default. A printer control footer ends the image file. OPTIONS
-raw If specified, each pixel will be explicitly described in the image file. If -raw is not specified, output will default to com- pressed format in which identical adjacent pixels are replaced by "repeat pixel" commands. A raw file is often an order of magni- tude larger than a compressed file and prints much slower. -margin If -margin is not specified, the image will be start at the left margin (of the window, paper, or whatever). If -margin is speci- fied, a 1.5 inch left margin will offset the image. PRINTING
Generally, sixel files must reach the printer unfiltered. Use the lpr -x option or cat filename > /dev/tty0?. BUGS
Upon rescaling, truncation of the least significant bits of RGB values may result in poor color conversion. If the original PPM maxval was greater than 100, rescaling also reduces the image depth. While the actual RGB values from the ppm file are more or less retained, the color palette of the LJ250 may not match the colors on your screen. This seems to be a printer limitation. SEE ALSO
ppm(5) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 1991 by Rick Vinci. 26 April 1991 ppmtosixel(1)