Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting get file content and produce command Post 302485747 by anurag.singh on Thursday 6th of January 2011 05:30:40 AM
Old 01-06-2011
Code:
awk 'NR==FNR{a=a?a"get . "$0";":"get . "$0";";next;}{print "i ./shell "$0" "c a "l-"c}' c="'" Code ip.txt

This User Gave Thanks to anurag.singh For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Deleting all content in a file from command line

Hey guys, I'd like to delete all text within a text file without actually deleting the file. Is there a vi command I can do from my prompt without actually going into the file and doing a %d i think it is... to remove all the text inside? I want to add this to a cron job to erase all the data... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kingdbag
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Adding things in a file and produce a new one

I wanna add a ":" at the end of each line, and i did something like this: cat Totals | while read ID TOTAL do echo "${ID}:${TOTAL}:" >>Totals2 done File: Totals 12345678:13 21443433:20 The outputs file Totals2 is: 12345678:13:: 21443433:20:: but i want 12345678:13:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mingming88
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to produce a file by many files?

i got these files: files: Prac1, Prac2, Prac3 (these 3 files have the same format), the format : Prac1 20693680 10 20179687 9 20781637 5 21907894 6 Prac2 20693680 8 20179687 6 21907894 2 Prac3 20693680 8 21907894 9 file STUDENTS, the format: 20693680:familyname, firstname (10 Replies)
10 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Script to produce a file

hi i got a file called essay which contain few pages with many paragraphs. now i wanna with PERL to produce another file which called Essaylist that contain a sorted list of words that appear in the file essay. the format for Essaylist: $word found $times times on page a b c.... where $word... (3 Replies)
3 Replies

5. AIX

Unable to get the full content into a file when I redirect installp command output..

When i use the command to check the preview of the filesets to be installed using CLI # When using this commad 'm able to see all Preview view of the filesets to be installed installp -apgX -d "." all # When I redirected the same output to a file 'm able to see only half the details... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sounddappan
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

how to produce date command o/p

Hello I am trying of a solution to produce date cmnd o/p as: Feb 18 is the 049 day of the year. Any ideas how to produce this? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ranumala
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help fix my script to get alerts when the command produce n expected output

Hi, Below is my script, which is used to invoke a test using curl command. #/usr/bin/sh MAILTO=user@xyz.com URL='https://myserver.xyz.net/test/dir/test123.tws' SOAPFILE=/tmp/soap.txt curl -k -s -S --header 'Content-Type: text/xml;charset=UTF-8' --data @"${SOAPFILE}" "${URL}" ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: System Admin 77
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to get file content until 2 occurrence of pattern match

AWK command to get file content until 3 occurrence of pattern match, INPUT FILE: JMS_BODY_FIELD:JMSText = <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?> <custOptIn xmlns="http://com/walm/ta/cu/ccs/xml2"> <person>Romi</person> <appName>SAP</appName> </custOptIn> ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: prince1987
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Split a content in a file with specific interval base on the delimited values using UNIX command

Hi All, we have a requirement to split a content in a text file every 5 rows and write in a new file . conditions: if 5th line falls between center of the statement . it should look upto after ";" files are below format: 1 UPDATE TABLE TEST1 SET VALUE ='AFDASDFAS' 2 WHERE... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: KK230689
3 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Sed, awk or another bash command to modify string with the content of another file

Hello everybody, I would like modify some strings using sed or another command line with the content file. For example: - {fqdn: "server-01" , ip: "server-01"} - {fqdn: "server-02" , ip: "server-02"} - {fqdn: "server-03" , ip: "server-03"} - {fqdn: "server-04" , ip: "server-04"} My... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dco
4 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangExt - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangExt; $lext = code2langext('acm'); # $lext gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langext2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langext_codes(); @names = all_langext_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangExt" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language extensions, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language extensions. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langext('acm','alpha'); $lext = code2langext('acm',LOCALE_LANGEXT_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'acm' for Mesopotamian Arabic. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langext2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langext_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langext_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langext_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2012 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.2 2012-10-11 Locale::Codes::LangExt(3pm)