Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SuSE: 2011-003: Mozilla
Special Forums Cybersecurity Security Advisories (RSS) SuSE: 2011-003: Mozilla Post 302485478 by Linux Bot on Wednesday 5th of January 2011 10:00:01 AM
Old 01-05-2011
SuSE: 2011-003: Mozilla

LinuxSecurity.com: Mozilla Firefox was updated to update 3.6.13 to fix several security issues. Also Mozilla Thunderbird and Seamonkey were updated on openSUSE. Following security issues were fixed: MFSA 2010-74: Mozilla developers identified and fixed several memory safety bugs in the browser engine used in Firefox and other [More...]

More...

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Where is Mozilla IRC Client on SuSE?

I have grown to love the IRC client built into the windows version of the Mozilla web browser. I bring up the browser and put irc:// into the URL drop down box and the IRC client pops up in a seperate window. However, when I use the Mozilla browser in SuSE 10, it just says "illegal protocol" or... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: siegfried
1 Replies
MOZ-VERSION(1)						     mozilla-devscripts suite						    MOZ-VERSION(1)

NAME
moz-version - version format handling tool SYNOPSIS
moz-version [options] action DESCRIPTION
moz-version is a tool for working with version string from the Mozilla suite. It can compare Mozilla versions, convert Mozilla version into Debian upstream version and the other way round. ACTIONS
-c, --compare version1 comparator version2 Compare version numbers, where comparator is a binary operator. moz-version returns success (zero result) if the specified condi- tion is satisfied, and failure (non-zero result) otherwise. The comparator must be one of lt le eq ne ge gt. -d, --to-deb version Converts Mozilla version into a Debian upstream version. For a full Debian version you have to add a revision. -m, --to-moz version Converts Debian version into a Mozilla version. The Debian revision and the epoch will be stripped away. OPTIONS
-h, --help Display a brief help message. -s, --silent Do not print anything and die silent on errors. -v, --verbose Print more information. AUTHOR
Benjamin Drung <bdrung@debian.org> moz-version August 2009 MOZ-VERSION(1)